1/6 Speculation: Star Wars Episode IX Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be surprised if they make any KOR, but if they do I hope it's the Monk and the Rogue... if only one then the Monk

Go type in The Rise of Skywalker into the Sideshow search. You can only buy HT Kylo, Rey, and Sith Trooper. That is three figures. That is all.

Again. I said they are previewing 6 figures. Actually 7. Where did I say all of them are up for pre order already. Obviously Hot Toys will actually put many more figures up for pre order in the next few months. Why try to twist my words when its just above your posts and can be easily seen?[/QUOTE]

So you just admitted you don't know what you are talking about. There is a list ten miles long of previewed HT prototypes that have never seen the light of day and the ones you are talking about probably won't either. You are also extremely annoying.

So is it safe to assume some announcements are coming this Friday, or are they waiting another week? I really want to see the Emperor and maybe a couple Knights.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So is it safe to assume some announcements are coming this Friday, or are they waiting another week? I really want to see the Emperor and maybe a couple Knights.

When did we first see Thick Thor (he doesn't like to be called Fat Thor)? It seems any spoilery stuff might wait a little longer than Friday, assuming they give a bit of time for the whole world to see the film. I'm not looking to buy any of the TROS figures as I like the TFA and TLJ Kylo and Rey figures that I have just fine anyway, but might be surprised by something I'm not yet aware of.

I'd like to see more but HT are totally underhyping the film.

Well, with that latest Mandalorian Stormtrooper PO, they are definitely not putting all their chips on TROS. I'd like to think that they are holding a few gems for later but it would have been a lot more reassuring if they had released a pilot Poe instead to celebrate episode IX premiere.

I'd like to see more but HT are totally underhyping the film.

They've probably know how the film is going to play out for a while now, hate it just like everyone else will, and decided not to waste time and resources developing figures for a movie that's going to be received negatively by the majority of people.

They've probably know how the film is going to play out for a while now, hate it just like everyone else will, and decided not to waste time and resources developing figures for a movie that's going to be received negatively by the majority of people.

What a ray a sunshine you are.

I would guess

Knights
Rey
Kylo
Emperor
Luke
Maybe Leia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say one Knight if you're lucky. Maybe Poe, Zorri that will be at a show and never gets made, same for Jannah.

The Knights are barely in the film, they won't get made.

We already got Rey/Kylo/Trooper announced. They might finally make a Poe since they haven't yet. Maybe a farewell Leia. That'll probably be it.

Past the film's release this week anything is lucky to be made. Sad but true. And I really wanted Poe. I think they are focusing on the Mandalorian now so they'll make everyvtroop and droid they can, and any human will languish in convention appearance hell.

I personally would like a Zorii Bliss; it's a cool and unique design.

I would also be interested in

Spoiler Spoiler:

I personally would like a Zorii Bliss; it's a cool and unique design.

I would also be interested in

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, i could see that happening.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Me too. With a new, less angry sculpt.
Me three. His outfit was different enough from the normal Kylo look.

Spoiler Spoiler:

If they make this, then I'd prob pass on TROS Kylo as I have the TLJ ver and just grab Ben.

I hope we get some new announcements this weekend. I really loved the movie and want some 1/6 figs for my collection.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Needs:
Poe preferably in flight suit so he can be displayed anywhere in the ST
Old Lando to complete the original gang
Leia- I mean it’s the last time we’ll see her! I need all the Leias so I’ma need them to do this one the re use the sculpt for a force awakens version
Emperor

Bonuses:
Training Luke and you know who
Ben Solo
Maz
3po (if we can EVER get one) with Babu Frik

Back