1/6 Speculation: Star Wars Episode IX Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only figure I'd consider buying from this dumpster trilogy is a
Spoiler Spoiler:

Zorii Bliss, Nu-Emperor and some Knights of Ren I'd be curious to see... though I doubt I'd buy anything from the ST. Its just not something I want on my shelves.

As it is, I only have two figures from the entire ST: original Kylo and Jakkutrooper. I got out early.

I think strung-up white-eyed dead-Emperor might make a better figure that revitalized, red-robed Super-Emperor.

I really want to see:
Rey with all accessories
Ben Solo
ICU Emperor
Super Emperor
Dark Rey
Knights of Ren

I probably would only get Rey, Ben, Dark Rey, and Super Emperor, but the rest would be interesting wild cards.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I knew they dropped the ball when I was torn rooting for super-emperor or Lando, Chewie, the droids and their random new friends. Couple of good scenes but my God watching 7 and 8 after 9 is going to be like a 101 in plot holes.

I think strung-up white-eyed dead-Emperor might make a better figure that revitalized, red-robed Super-Emperor.

Only if it comes with his attached to Oz enormous robot hanger.

I'm assuming at this point a thread speculating on figures for the movie as a whole is fair game for spoilers so....

Gotta admit, Emperor with a diorama base that has his life support system would look pretty amazing as a figure. I can't see HT giving us something that big and elaborate though. They will just go the restored version.

But I would really like a darkside Rey with that exaggerated evil face we glimpsed. Sadly it'll likely just use the regular Rey headsculpt.

I think TRoS is the most likely Lando we will get but I'm still wishing we got a Solo Lando. Can't see it happening now though unless by some miracle we get that version onscreen again (c'mon Disney, green light a 'Lando Chronicles' series with Donald already).

Trash movie, trash trilogy. Nothing worth being made but that Palpatine and I'd feel disgusted with myself if I bought it to begin with.

They're probably only in this scene, but they must be hot out in the sun there....

View attachment 471492

And this is just ridiculous.....why would you need a catapult bike when you have a jetpack ??

View attachment 471493

I think these make sense based on the fire coming out those jet packs. I can’t imagine they wouldn’t burn or burn the bike if they tried to take off just sitting on the bike. If the were using compressed air packs I would agree with you.

At least this clown trilogy is finally over. I don't see HT making anymore characters from this trashfire except maybe Nu-Emperor in his red Versace shirt and his Royal Sith Guards, but I am skeptical since the ROTJ Emperor has not sold well. So many forgettable characters in this movie, but I would buy a 1/6 Babu Frick.

Can we just make a thread for those that want to trash everything so those of us that come to the forums to find joy in this cold sad world we live in? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but why come on the threads to just talk about the fact that you hate it?

Even though it was short lived, kinda want a redeemed
Spoiler Spoiler:
. Would be a cool fig to have opposite TFA Kylo IMO

Not that I'd want figures of them but I'd be interested to see the full outfits from that one flashback... wonder if they'll be in the visual dictionary

i really need a hot toys force ghost luke(the force awaken+gloves and head from the last jedi)

Well just saw the movie and thankfully it doesn't make me want to sell off my entire ST collection afterwards. :D I definitely wouldn't rank this as high as TFA or TLJ, which felt much more focused and effective to me, and the major Rey twist will take some getting used to as it comes even more out of left field than the Kylo reveal in TFA, but for the most part I thought the movie worked pretty well. And had enough fantastic moments to make up for the somewhat shaky story.

As far as new figures go, I'd love to see a Dark Rey, Poe, and Finn, but that's about it. No one else really stood out to me I'm afraid. And I will definitely be passing on those Sith Troopers and Jet Troopers now since they barely did anything.

Well just saw the movie and thankfully it doesn't make me want to sell off my entire ST collection afterwards. :D I definitely wouldn't rank this as high as TFA or TLJ, which felt much more focused and effective to me, and the major Rey twist will take some getting used to as it comes even more out of left field than the Kylo reveal in TFA, but for the most part I thought the movie worked pretty well. And had enough fantastic moments to make up for the somewhat shaky story.

As far as new figures go, I'd love to see a Dark Rey, Poe, and Finn, but that's about it. No one else really stood out to me I'm afraid. And I will definitely be passing on those Sith Troopers and Jet Troopers now since they barely did anything.

Since when have troopers done anything in a Star Wars movie besides shooting and missing then getting one shotted despite wearing armor?

Loved the movie, can't wait to see it again! I really desperately hope we get a Poe figure and a new Finn to go with Rey.

Back