1/6 Speculation: Star Wars Episode IX Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's surprising they're going with so many troopers when they've been shelf warmers for the last two films. Surely they'd have been better concentrating more on the other figures. It seems everyone is begging for an X-Wing Poe and the KOR and hardly anyone is begging for a Jet Trooper. I'm a big trooper guy, but these FO trooper variants do next to nothing for me. Fair play if they do float your boat.

It's surprising they're going with so many troopers when they've been shelf warmers for the last two films. Surely they'd have been better concentrating more on the other figures. It seems everyone is begging for an X-Wing Poe and the KOR and hardly anyone is begging for a Jet Trooper. I'm a big trooper guy, but these FO trooper variants do next to nothing for me. Fair play if they do float your boat.

Yeah I agree. I'd be totally up for a KoR.

HT is probably waiting to see what role they have in the film etc. But the comparison to the Dark Order figures, or lack thereof is pretty compelling, unfortunately.

QUOTE=Hoody999;10219525]Seriously you two, fighting over numbers of figures. How old are you ?

We're not on the playground any more kids.........[/QUOTE]
No one is fighting. You clearly have an agenda. You have dishonest people with their agenda claiming Hot Toys are moving on from supporting the next Star Wars movie which is obviously BS. Those same types of people are so accustomed to being dishonest they are claiming 6 figures previewed is actually 3 figures previewed. Alternative facts of course. They are so shameless they don't care if their claims are quickly proven to be lies. I am just calling out that dishonesty. With BB8 it would be 7 figures previewed with more to come. Yeah its flat out stupid to claim Hot Toys is moving on from this movie. Especially for a streaming show that would not have the same reach as episode 9.

Hot Toys is in the business of selling figures. They will only make what they think they can sell. They clearly over produced the FO troopers. They know their numbers and you don't. If they are making more troopers its because they think they can sell them.

QUOTE=Hoody999;10219525]
No one is fighting. You clearly have an agenda. You have dishonest people with their agenda claiming Hot Toys are moving on from supporting the next Star Wars movie which is obviously BS. Those same types of people are so accustomed to being dishonest they are claiming 6 figures previewed is actually 3 figures previewed. Alternative facts of course. They are so shameless they don't care if their claims are quickly proven to be lies. I am just calling out that dishonesty. With BB8 it would be 7 figures previewed with more to come. Yeah its flat out stupid to claim Hot Toys is moving on from this movie. Especially for a streaming show that would not have the same reach as episode 9.

Ok Malgus you're 100% right.

Feel better now....???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Toys is in the business of selling figures. They will only make what they think they can sell. They clearly over produced the FO troopers. They know their numbers and you don't. If they are making more troopers its because they think they can sell them.

KEYBOARD.jpg

Interesting that the two who've featured in most of the promo material so far (The Rogue and The Monk) are both taking a backseat there. Not too keen on the two at the front on the right side. The other four are all very decent.

QUOTE=Hoody999;10219525]Seriously you two, fighting over numbers of figures. How old are you ?

We're not on the playground any more kids.........
No one is fighting. You clearly have an agenda. You have dishonest people with their agenda claiming Hot Toys are moving on from supporting the next Star Wars movie which is obviously BS. Those same types of people are so accustomed to being dishonest they are claiming 6 figures previewed is actually 3 figures previewed. Alternative facts of course. They are so shameless they don't care if their claims are quickly proven to be lies. I am just calling out that dishonesty. With BB8 it would be 7 figures previewed with more to come. Yeah its flat out stupid to claim Hot Toys is moving on from this movie. Especially for a streaming show that would not have the same reach as episode 9.[/QUOTE]

Go type in The Rise of Skywalker into the Sideshow search. You can only buy HT Kylo, Rey, and Sith Trooper. That is three figures. That is all.

So I wonder if we'll get any new character this week ? Or if they'll wait until the film is out ?

Maybe HT have bitten off more than they can chew and are still working on all those Marvel figures from earlier in the year ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can totally see HT showing prototypes of those troopers and never offering PO. I wish i'm wrong though as i'm all for new troopers, whatever the source.

Also, anyone troubled by the fact Rey and Kylo are 18 months away? Could this mean they are saving TROS 2020 spots for future reveals (more easily developped helmeted characters...) or Star Wars 2020 quota will come from other material (ie The Mandalorian)?

They're probably only in this scene, but they must be hot out in the sun there....

Screenshot 2019-11-23 at 19.59.50.jpg

And this is just ridiculous.....why would you need a catapult bike when you have a jetpack ??

Screenshot 2019-11-23 at 20.00.14.jpg

:lol Really? Dude they went with space horses on a Star Destroyer, is anything a surprise anymore? JJ and KK throwing the kitchen sink at it.

That KOR pic looks like a nu-metal album cover.

Go type in The Rise of Skywalker into the Sideshow search. You can only buy HT Kylo, Rey, and Sith Trooper. That is three figures. That is all.[/QUOTE]

Again. I said they are previewing 6 figures. Actually 7. Where did I say all of them are up for pre order already. Obviously Hot Toys will actually put many more figures up for pre order in the next few months. Why try to twist my words when its just above your posts and can be easily seen?

Damn, screenshots like this really demonstrate what a debacle this ST really is and how awesome it could have been. Imagine this scene with all the Knights fighting Luke at once dual wielding rifles AND lighsabers while Luke kicks their ass chanbara style. But instead we'll get flawless Rey kill them with her force is female girl power and Space horses blowing up Star Destroyers.

They're probably only in this scene, but they must be hot out in the sun there....

View attachment 471492

The angry people are the ones who get upset when Hot Toys makes more troopers. Hot Toys is allowed to make the figures you don't want them to. Accept it.

And people are allowed to have opinions contradictory to yours. Accept it.

Back