Speculation/no news HT Moto Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ck1

Super Freak
Reaction score
So we haven't had a vehicle announcement from HT for over a year since the Tumbler. Considering HT produced the Bat-Pod and 2009 is all about Terminator Salvation, will we and when will we hear a much anticipated announcement. SDCC, perhaps not as its a US convention and HT does not have that much presence their. I'm thinking after the official release of the Tumbler.

TS010015%20TS15%20-%20MotoTerminator.jpg

i'd rather have a harvester.

90F8A816FF5241D48CFCCF1DB2661D4D-500.jpg

you could even keep your 1:6 moto terminators in it.

I would think they would hold off on big peices like that till they can see how well the Tumbler has done.

Plus if they release anything else from TS it needs to be a T-800, nd then a BD T-600. That way HT can use their rotting rubber recipe to their advantage:lol

Obviously only the moto terminators, hydrobots and the T-1s would be feasible. I'd consider getting the T-1 but not the other two. The Motos just weren't very interesting to me.

I hope they don't do it because I'd have to get it and it will kill my wallet :(

I would love it if hot toys made a moto terminator. The batpod looks amazing and goes great with the figures as does the Tumbler (at least from what I've seen) I think moto terminator would jump to the top of my must have list

eh, judging from that pic, i'd be surprised if a 1:6 version would be any shorter than 10ft or so...

unless... are you a giant? how's the weather up there?

Regardless, that's not the point Silent Surfer was making. A 1/6 Harvester produced as a collectible is inconceivable.

I would think they would hold off on big peices like that till they can see how well the Tumbler has done.

Plus if they release anything else from TS it needs to be a T-800, nd then a BD T-600. That way HT can use their rotting rubber recipe to their advantage:lol

:rotfl
I'd love to see 1/6 moto terminator. If the price point is something like Batpod I'd get one.

Back