Speculation: Likelihood of VENOM (2018) figures from any company?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine. Pretty impressed overall!

6F1B659C-65D3-4B02-B789-E9989C1CAEEB.jpg

Received mine earlier, I like it but the leg joints are TERRIBLE. Mine flops at the hip, knees, and ankles. Are they all this bad?
Mines a bit floppy in all the same places. It can stand on it's own, but not sure for how long. I boxed it up after inspecting it.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Mine had floppy hips but I did the super glue trick and now they are tight and hold their pose. As far as the material, the suit seems much softer the supes and spidey. I have had no problems at all with it so far.

How difficult was the suit to get off and back on? I might have to try it.

I didn't have to remove the suit at all. I used an exacto knife a cut a very small slit on each side of the crotch. Just big enough to get the tip of the super glue in. Then did a small squirt of glue on the joint that plugs into the lower torso. Then keep move the hip joint till it tightens up. You might have to do this a few times. I did. Just make sure you do not let the hip set/freeze in place. You will feel it get less loose, then you know it's working.

I hope that helps my friend.

AFM

see this yesterday watched a review and instant buy got one for £159.99 all in on ebay , looks like the price is starting to creep up glad I see it when I did as been wanting a 1/6 venom!! hope hot toys do one soon and we need a Karnage!!

going to have to but a spidey now what are the best 1/6 scale on the market?

love the figure!! the right hip joint is a little loose but not too loose to hold a pose … hope they tackle carnage too

DSC04444.jpgDSC04447.jpgDSC04445.jpgDSC04448.jpgDSC04446.jpg

The legs on mine are so loose it's ridiculous. I was thinking about selling mine and trying to find another one. I wish it was as simple as getting a replacement body.

I wouldnt hold my breath. Theyve shown quite few figures in 1/6 scale that havent ever been up for preorder, so i wouldn't read to much into this.

more likely is a 2.0 of the knockoff. That thing sold out quick.

I bet they wait for Venom 2 to make one, and then come back around to make the Venom 1 suit for nostalgia. Classic Hot Toys... I would love a Venom figure, especially with the partially exposed head sculpt. Was one of my favorite parts of the film.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I bet they wait for Venom 2 to make one, and then come back around to make the Venom 1 suit for nostalgia. Classic Hot Toys... I would love a Venom figure, especially with the partially exposed head sculpt. Was one of my favorite parts of the film.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Would be sweet to have a HT Venom and Carnage.

Back