Speculation: Likelihood of VENOM (2018) figures from any company?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bullet Head is it a good quality brand? they seem to me really unknown...

I think this would look great with that Advanced Suit Spider-man that HT is going to be releasing

Anyone know if the bullet head one is going to drop soon? Really looking forward to it

Well, the release ETA has come and gone. Wonder how much longer until the Bullet Head figure is released. I really want it, just waiting to see the final product quality before I order it.

Well, the release ETA has come and gone. Wonder how much longer until the Bullet Head figure is released. I really want it, just waiting to see the final product quality before I order it.

I'm in the exact same boat. The prototype looks excellent and I really want a Venom representation in 1/6 but I don't know anything about the guys making this or how reliable their work is.

What is this Venom based on, the original Spiderman 3? Or is this just a one off?

Looks like an attempt at a catch all while not catching any at all. It's cool as a Venom but isn't beholden to any one source and basically is just a hodge podge. The review is definitely underwhelming even though he seemed thoroughly excited. The stand is tiny and the upright holder botched and the figure is just TOO large making the legs and ankles floppy so it can't stand on it's own very easily. Was really hoping this would be better scaled as I was wanting to have something with my HT SM3 Spideys since the RAH is undersized.

PO'd one from Ekia Hobby. Think he's still available there, but you have to pay in full

Back