Speculation: HT Upcoming Marvel Films Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nebula is more anti-hero than actual "villain". I'd consider getting her to go with Gamora. I only got Gamora and Starlord from Vol 1, but I may try to get all the figs from Vol 2.

For Ragnarok, I'd get Hela if they made her.

LEGO-Thor-Ragnarok-Minifigures-Gladiator-Hulk-Loki-Grandmaster.jpg

Sneak preview of what could eventually come out from HT Ragnarok line.

Don't see that happening tbh. Have they ever had a Thor with elbow joints? I prefer it without it personally as I never pose Thor in an extreme pose.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

:goodpost: rubber arms=no interest for me. I get why people prefer it, but I don't mind seeing a joint here or there on my ACTION figure:wink1:

Give me the rubber arms. I don't buy figures to play with so looking good is what's important to me.

rubber arms or not, idc... I will buy this Thor :p

very excited for this freakin movie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope we get a Hela. By the way, is it pronounced Hela as in HEEL-UH or Hela as in HELL-UH?

Also, the more I reflect on the film, the more I think I want an Ego. He was great. I could make a helluva display with him in it too.

I hope we get a Hela. By the way, is it pronounced Hela as in HEEL-UH or Hela as in HELL-UH?

Also, the more I reflect on the film, the more I think I want an Ego. He was great. I could make a helluva display with him in it too.

Hell-uh since she is the Ruler of Hel. I know we see Muspelheim but I do hope we actually see Hel itself.

I have to say I'm in the rubber arm crowd. I try and hide joints and seams as much as possible.

I think I'm cool with either option, but not sure I'm in for this Thor or a classic version, if I go in on the character. I've been undecided for years. :lol

Must've been discussed already, but I'm sure HT won't pass up the opportunity to unleash Gladiator Hulk. While I'm sure it's gonna look awesome, it's so far off what I consider a 'classic' look I'll stick with Avengers Hulk on the shelf. Barely have room for that beast as it is.

I'd really dig a Hela with that helm, but that'd be huge, too. Not sure I could resist, though.

The only figure I'd get from T3 is a Gladiator Thor because the look is completely different than any previous Thor. So is Loki's, but I only want one Loki in my collection and that being the case, I'd prefer it in his most common MCU look. I also think his previous outfits are more ornate than his new one in T3.

If they do Hela, it would be cool if it came with two HS (one with and without the helm). Depending on the sculpt, I might actually get Thor (for the first time); hated that sculpted long hair on all the previous versions. Gladiator Hulk would be cool, too.

After finally seeing GotG2 last week:
> Starlord
> Gamora
> Rocket (especially if it has faux fur)
> Drax (50% chance > goes up to 75% with a screaming head > 100% with a screaming head + new upper body that matches Batista's physique)
> Groot will come with one or more of the above
> Yondu (swap-out fin)
> Nebula (have wanted since GotG)
> Ego (a scale model planet would be a fantastic accessory)
> Mantis
> Ayesha (Debicki is gorgeous)

Looking forward to Adam Warlock (and hopefully Magus) in GotG 3.

Also would be great to see the original Guardians/Ravagers with Stallone, Rhames and crew show up in the next flick because those would make great figs as well.

I hope will see also Hela at SDCC17

Attachments

• IMG_0559.JPG
    IMG_0559.JPG
    264.9 KB · Views: 139
We know we will obviously see Thor and Hulk, but who else from that movie is anyone's guess. I really hope we see both Loki and Hela. I have no interest in anyone else. I wonder if they will display their current Strange figure with these guys as well.

Back