Speculation: HT Upcoming Marvel Films Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor, Hulk and Hela figures would be definites for me. Not sure about Valkyrie. Tessa Thompson is gorgeous and we could certainly use more AA figures, but I'm not crazy about her hairstyle and the warpaint. She didn't have to be blonde, but why couldn't they at least go with the long braids? Maybe her flashback look will be closer to the Asgardian design. I also hope Enchantress shows up since Executioner is in the movie.

After finally seeing GotG2 last week:

Borrowing the list from nexus.

> Starlord - already preordered
> Gamora - probably will preorder
> Rocket - already preordered
> Drax - probably will just take the pants off the GotG1 Drax and stand him between the GotG1/GotG2 figures
> Groot - if they make one 1/6 Yoda size, yep preordering
> Yondu - Yes please
> Nebula - :pray:
> Ego - :dunno
> Mantis - :pray:
> Ayesha - Yes, need someone to stand next to my gold Stormtrooper. :wink1:

For Thor, I'm hoping for Hela and Valkyrie. Definitely getting Thor and Hulk, however not sure about Loki or hobo Odin if he is getting a figure.

I don't have any plans to get anything other than maybe Loki, if they make him. I'll wait and see the movie first before I think about any others, but I see Hela as possibility for sure if they make her. I absolutely love the look of her character, so if she's awesome in the movie, I'll probably want her.

I really need another villain in my collection. Here's to hoping they make Hela and actually release it. I think Loki, Thor, and Hulk are definitely coming but anyone else is a toss up.

Hela looks great in plastic. Let's hope Hot Toys doesn't miss the boat on this.

5929235-hela.jpg

Gladiator Hulk is my must from the film but probably would get Thor also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I suppose that this hints that we'll possibly see lots of Thanos in his unarmored outfit during the next Avengers movie, maybe in scenes that explain his origin.

It'll be hard to pass on Gladiator Hulk. I want him more than Thor from this film :lol

A new look at Thanos from D23

DEqZGE8WsAAs3sg.jpg

Wow, good find. I prefer this suit shown than the one in the Avengers movie. Would be interesting to see whether this Thanos will be wearing the infinity gauntlet in Avengers 3 or 4, maybe both movies...

If I would get a figure from Thor Ragnarok, it would be Thor. In fact, if I do get the figure, he would be the first Thor figure in my collection.

The only figure I would want is Gladiator Hulk. I wanted a Loki for the longest time but have lost interest over the years. If this one has the helmet I may reconsider.

Thanos doesn't look much different than he does in Guardians Vol. 1. So those who already bought him won't have to sell it. He looks a little bulkier though.

Thanos doesn't look much different than he does in Guardians Vol. 1. So those who already bought him won't have to sell it. He looks a little bulkier though.

Havent you seen Brolin's instagram pics working out his guns for his role as cable? Must've transferred over :lol

Back