Speculation: HT Upcoming Marvel Films Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly don't see the chances of getting any of those three figures being any higher than getting Yondu, Nebula and Ronan for the first.

I think they're more likely to make the good guys rather than the bad guys though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

big movie spoiler for Guardians 2...

Spoiler Spoiler:

In Avengers Age of Ultron terms...

Movie spoilers

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but does anyone think we'll get a 1/6 scale Colossus figure from Deadpool 2? I'd really like one but the only downside would be price. Based on his size, I think he'd be priced about the same as Ultron Prime from AOU.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but does anyone think we'll get a 1/6 scale Colossus figure from Deadpool 2? I'd really like one but the only downside would be price. Based on his size, I think he'd be priced about the same as Ultron Prime from AOU.

A third party company is making one, he's called Metal Man or something along those lines.

There's another thread for that I believe. Toys Era Metal Man or something to that tune as someone mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

From HT? No.

There's a third party making him and there's also a custom somebody's working on. Both look pretty good, oughta look into it.

I really hope Hot Toys has a Yondu in the works. Mantis can wait until they have a 'Guardians' suit for her.

For me to be truly pumped about HT's new set of Guardians, I need my Yondu. :pray::pray::pray:

I would be 10x more excited about this line if there was more Yondu in it. :lol

I agree we need to see some new faces in the line-up. Otherwise I'll just have the same figures hanging around. Still get them no matter what but it'd be really awesome to see.

Haven't seen GOTG2 yet (four more days), but I would kill for a Yondu. :pray:

I got the GOTG Vol.2 Art book today...

HUGE missed opportunity for star-lords jacket IMO... Love the blue.

18279994_1301399923247443_1464073433_n.jpg

(Sorry for the crappy picture, i don't have a scanner.)

Back