1/6 [SPECULATION] Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Season 2 Din Djarin (spear, HS, saber)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His supposed demands to be more helmetless was, I am sure, due to ego or to provide additional job security points, in his favor. We've all heard the stories how the stunt men were in many, if not most of the scenes. Find a voice actor that sounds like him and he's replaceable.

I dunno; Pascal's name sells since Mando, more than ever. He's an A lister now and has a huge career ahead of him. Face or not, he's the Mandalorian and that carries a lot of marketing weight. This isn't a cartoon/VG substitution, it's the real deal.

Plus from a business perspective, why wouldn't you just accept it's largely an ADR position? Dude can literally record his lines and go if he wants and double up on projects. He probably isn't allowed to do half the stunts because of liability anyway (which is one of the reasons it confuses me that people are upset "he" wasn't in the suit as much as they thought). Maybe if I were in the same position, I'd feel differently, who knows.

Pedro Pascal himself pushed back against the rumors that he wanted more screen time without the helmet on. The rumors were started by a YouTuber and propagated by people that don't really seem credible, probably just for social media clout.

"That is not true, actually. It's a really wonderful way of telling the story. It's always been a very clear creed for the character and the collaborative process of the whole thing has been.

We've all been on the same page with this, so I, you know, what I want is for them to make the best show possible however they get that done."
[Pedro Pascal, BBC The One Show]

He knew the role he was signing up for, there's no way that part-way into production he was like "**** this, give me scenes with no helmet". Gotta stop spreading these rumours, especially from Grace Randolph of all people.

He knew the role he was signing up for, there's no way that part-way into production he was like "**** this, give me scenes with no helmet". Gotta stop spreading these rumours, especially from Grace Randolph of all people.

Seriously. Screen Grace Randolph.

But I think an actor acting with body language is an art form. It?s why I think Conan is Arnold?s best work. You can feel what the character is feeling by just the look in his face, the way he looks at his hand when he is resurrected.

Seriously. Screen Grace Randolph.

But I think an actor acting with body language is an art form. It?s why I think Conan is Arnold?s best work. You can feel what the character is feeling by just the look in his face, the way he looks at his hand when he is resurrected.

Yep, even without seeing Din's face we can still tell exactly how he's feeling and what he's thinking in pretty much every single scene he's in, even when he says nothing. Perfect example is when Cobb Vanth removes the helmet and you can clearly see that Din is like "hol' up a minute".

Yep, even without seeing Din's face we can still tell exactly how he's feeling and what he's thinking in pretty much every single scene he's in, even when he says nothing. Perfect example is when Cobb Vanth removes the helmet and you can clearly see that Din is like "hol' up a minute".

I’d say a lot of Din credit should also go to the two stunt guys for playing him perfectly. I don’t think they get enough praise for the heavy lifting they’ve done but yeah, the three are all working perfectly together. Even if Pedro will always get top billing.

I’d say a lot of Din credit should also go to the two stunt guys for playing him perfectly. I don’t think they get enough praise for the heavy lifting they’ve done but yeah, the three are all working perfectly together. Even if Pedro will always get top billing.

Voice over work seems to always be most important look at the whole David Prowse meltdown. JEJ got all the credit and Prowse couldn’t handle it.

Sure, when he first signed on. But you dont think seeing the Mando helmet on tons of press and merch didnt give him pause to think about what it could do to his career?

I'm happy for now but when the Season 2 Beskar up for order then i order it
bvtlpqo1hzo61.jpg

Back