1/6 [SPECULATION] Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Season 2 Din Djarin (spear, HS, saber)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever happened to the TDK Joker that was supposed to be releasing 4-6 weeks ago?

It doesn't make sense for them to not put up pairing figures like the Joker and Batman at the same time to help sales. Batman orders must have been put in a while ago now, so I'm less confident Joker is next.

I still don't believe this will be dropped as a regular release, the possibility of it becoming a SW Toy Fair exclusive for this year is astronomically high. But one thing for sure, it will be coming.

DarkChocobi posted the rumor in the previous page. If true, it's going to be one expensive figure but totally worth it. I only own the Mk3 Diecast but would love to match it up with the Mk1 and call it an Ironman day.

I have the 6&7 and the 5 reissue on order. They drop a mark 1 ooof. I?d love it but also would then feel I need to get 2-4 to complete the original hall of armor.

A Din Djarin head sculpt would never see the light of day, on my figure.

Even though I knew who the actor was, his unmasking was anti-climatic and to be honest, a little disappointing, as the mystery of "the Mando's" identity was, to me, a cool part of the character.

When he took off the Trooper helmet in the Imperial base, it just felt all kinds of wrong.

Even though I knew who the actor was, his unmasking was anti-climatic and to be honest, a little disappointing, as the mystery of "the Mando's" identity was, to me, a cool part of the character.

When he took off the Trooper helmet in the Imperial base, it just felt all kinds of wrong.

I'd rather have a headsculpt that I may not use, than none at all though. Can't go wrong with more options.

I'll probably never take Jango's helmet off but knowing that amazing sculpt will be there just in case is a good thing.

The scene with him and grogu would have hit home if they just held out till the season 2 finale. But nope, had to do it in season 1, and then again in the scene your mentioned.

My only gripe in an otherwise amazing show.

The scene with him and grogu would have hit home if they just held out till the season 2 finale. But nope, had to do it in season 1, and then again in the scene your mentioned.

Yeah, I'm sure SW Youtube personalities can drag out an hour long video on how beautiful and well done him removing his helmet was both times previously. Great character growth and arc, blah blah, but I thought it took the impact out of the final scene in Season 2.

Especially since there was no real reason to really see Derp face Pedro in that season 1 finale. But I get it, you gotta have the hero showing his face trope. It is what it is.

Personally I don't think the first two times take away from it at all. The first two times were necessary, he had no other choice. The first time it was either remove it, or die. The second time was either remove it or lose Grogu forever.

And then in the Season 2 finale he takes it off by choice because he clearly cares for Grogu enough to abandon his creed.

Personally I don't think the first two times take away from it at all. The first two times were necessary, he had no other choice. The first time it was either remove it, or die. The second time was either remove it or lose Grogu forever.

And then in the Season 2 finale he takes it off by choice because he clearly cares for Grogu enough to abandon his creed.

My point was we didn't need to see his face the first time They could've shot it from a back angle. And the second time in the Imperial Compound was a joke to me because he really tried to scan the helmet first:slap:lol

I'd rather have a headsculpt that I may not use, than none at all though. Can't go wrong with more options.

I'll probably never take Jango's helmet off but knowing that amazing sculpt will be there just in case is a good thing.

I am in total agreement. Better to have and not need than need and not have. But in this character's case, for me, he is "The Mandalorian" with the helmet on and not necessarily "Din" with the helmet off.

That scene at the end of season 2 would have been overwhelming, for sure. First time we and Grogu see his face. How even more special and memorable that would have been.

Yeah, I'm sure SW Youtube personalities can drag out an hour long video on how beautiful and well done him removing his helmet was both times previously. Great character growth and arc, blah blah, but I thought it took the impact out of the final scene in Season 2.

Especially since there was no real reason to really see Derp face Pedro in that season 1 finale. But I get it, you gotta have the hero showing his face trope. It is what it is.

His supposed demands to be more helmetless was, I am sure, due to ego or to provide additional job security points, in his favor. We've all heard the stories how the stunt men were in many, if not most of the scenes. Find a voice actor that sounds like him and he's replaceable.

My point was we didn't need to see his face the first time They could've shot it from a back angle. And the second time in the Imperial Compound was a joke to me because he really tried to scan the helmet first:slap:lol

That's an excellent point. And the Imperial Compound reveal was anti-climatic.

Back