Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edrio Two Tubes is a mercenary pilot who flies alongside his eggmate, Benthic. The two share the nickname derived from the breathing apparatus that allows their Tognath physiology to process oxygen atmospheres. Edrio’s home world Yar Togna was conquered and occupied by the Empire, forcing him to flee as a refugee. Desiring to strike back at the Empire, Edrio and Benthic have allied with Saw Gerrera.

Read More: Meet Edrio Two Tubes, the Newest Character From ‘Rogue One’ | https://screencrush.com/rogue-one-two-tubes-comic-con/?trackback=tsmclip

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope we at least get figures of Jyn, Cassian, and K-2SO. I'm tired of endless troopers.

Star Wars has always drawn from current events though.

Not too hard to believe there would be refugees as the events in Rogue One are unfolding. The Empire is messing *&^% up. I don't see the problem myself as it makes perfect sense.

Hoping to see a Jyn (Imperial Ground Crew Disguise) figure. It's a cool look, and I might get it, providing she actually does something memorable in it.

Not too hard to believe there would be refugees as the events in Rogue One are unfolding. The Empire is messing *&^% up. I don't see the problem myself as it makes perfect sense.

Making a third alien character have a refugee backstory is about as powerful a thematic social statement as the droids being denied entry to the Cantina.

Hoping to see a Jyn (Imperial Ground Crew Disguise) figure. It's a cool look, and I might get it, providing she actually does something memorable in it.

Looks pretty memorable to me.:lol

24bugd0.png

I would love moroff and edrio two tubes. Not holding my breath for either though

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hot Toys posted info on new storm trooper set and individual storm trooper from the film. I don't see a thread nor is it mentioned in storm trooper thread. Anyone who likes to create threads there is an opportunity :)

Jesus enough with the troops already! Am I right in thinking this is all the variations of troopers from the film? Show some rebels and Imperials already!

e74accba03631b7a1d59211293f08cf1.jpg

Haha this picture makes me laugh!
Storm trooper pin up photo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There will be more troops, we still havent got all the shoretrooper variants or the tank trooper. and im sure theres probably another deathtrooper too.

I see the stromtrooper set has 2 troopers with pauldrons etc. looks pretty good. The pauldrons are a different shape to the OT (feels a little unnecessary) but i still like the look of these

I like the looks as well. I mentioned before this roll out has the same feel as TFA....Blitzed with trooper and trooper variations and the bad guy (Vader Kylo). Everyone else will come after the movie is released

I'm getting tired of this pattern of releasing a gazillion troopers before main characters.

I'm getting tired of this pattern of releasing a gazillion troopers before main characters.

I'm quite the opposite:lol

I have no interest in face characters so bring on all the Trooper variants asap. The only non-Trooper characters I want are ROTS Anakin, ROTJ Luke, Tarkin, and Krennic.

Back