Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I remember hearing about there going to be a CGI rendered Tarkin in this film. Hopefully we will get a Tarkin figure if this is true. It's long overdue.

Really enjoying the variants.....based on trailers and appearance not really sold on any human/ creature / droid characters until I watch the movie.

I hope Jyn gets more than one figure. I know we'll get her main outfit, but I'd rather get her in the Imperial Armor.

I hope Jyn gets more than one figure. I know we'll get her main outfit, but I'd rather get her in the Imperial Armor.

Yup, that ground crew disguise just looks pretty awesome. Hell, if I was in the empire, I'd request one of those outfits rather than a Stormtrooper:lol

I'd like to see HT releasing Krennic, a Death Trooper variant and the entire Rogue One team. I'm confident that they'll do the Imperials, but we'd be lucky to see the entire Rebel group. Can't wait to see Jyn, at least.

If I like Jyn and she comes with the commando/guerilla warfare outfit, then I'm in. But very dependent on if she is a solid character.

You sure ? :lol

I guess this was just a shot taken at the wrong moment ! She'll be fine.

24bugd0.jpg

You sure ? :lol

I guess this was just a shot taken at the wrong moment ! She'll be fine.

View attachment 298503

I hope this is a comedy moment -- like Luke and Han in stormtrooper outfits when Luke says "I can't see a thing in this helmet".

Maybe its 'final instructions from team leader' right before they head out... or the door opens and they are getting their first look at the massive and Imperial-filled hangar they need to cross. It should be played for a smile on your face.

Hey Wor Gar I think it was you asking about Edrio Two Tubes and his brother (also known as an “egg-mate”) Benthic. Here you go.

Now that would be an interesting 2 pack ! But I doubt we'll probably even see a single figure.

Rogue-One-06.jpg

"Hold up guys, lemme get the Braun out. Anyone bring some aftershave? I have to shave and cut my hair while we're stalking outside an imperial base. Hey, Jyn, actually, we have a second, I realllllyyy prefer a straight razor. Don't mind the imperials around the corner, help me out?"

Like they knew that's where they would end up when they leave on that mission. Like Wor-Gar said, this is likely a homage to Luke and Han getting Leia (too short for a stormtrooper, too scruffy to be an officer).

I wonder if we'll finally get a stock standard rebel to add to our collections. This guy might be a bit fat for a typical rebel, but there are plenty of others who will sacrifice themselves to Vader's wrath !

I'd like to have just one from HT. :whip

IMG_4131.jpgIMG_4132.jpg

Back