Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoretrooper too:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-hot-toys-rogue-shoretrooper.html#post8890857

14434867_10153834916512344_4504125658946685806_o.jpg

Both look good but don't see a purchase in either. Would be nice to get an alien the character.

Does that cod piece look odd to anyone else?

Looks like new body suit and gloves, both improved. I want to see more pics but based on this one, Hot Toys seems to have fixed a few of the nits of ANH. Not sure if I'll be adding this Vader but I'll definitely be grabbing parts to upgrade my ANH version.

I've been really wanting a Vader but passed on both ANH and SS versions.

I'm actually waiting for ESB/ROTJ Vader but who knows when they'll get to him so I'm definitely in for this one. Better hands and glossy helmet, exactly what I wanted.

We just barely got Rey. I think human characters are a long way off yet.

(Please prove me wrong HT)

"Cod piece" was exactly the word that came to my mind too. I mean look at that thing !! Looks like he took one in the gonads a bit earlier on and padded up for the fight against the Rebels. Either that or he plays cricket ???

The gloss helmet and arms/hands look awesome though. I'll need to do a comparison between this one and the most recent HT Vader. Although cost wise I'm sure this one will be cheaper.

Ha ! I saw that and thought ah its the old OT Tie Pilot. Which I guess it is, just modified a bit. Looks like the same massive helmet.

Here are a couple of new figures from NYCC. Saw is looking pretty awesome. He might be the dark horse for a 1/6 figure depending on his role in the film.

Two Tubes is also a maybe.....

CuGVymVW8AEQyA_.jpg-large.jpeg

Back