Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait until the home video release - then begin to worry. There's no Star Wars hype at the moment, that's all GOTG for Disney right now. Star Wars will get a new boost for the home release in April while there's that weird pre-release lull for Marvel. That's the time for a new reveal.

When has HT or SS ever given a damn about timing for video release?

This assumption comes up every time, for as many years as I've been collecting, and nothing seems to ever come of it. Same with anniversaries of films.

The wind has blown out of the Rogue One sails well before Chinese New Year.

When has HT or SS ever given a damn about timing for video release?

This assumption comes up every time, for as many years as I've been collecting, and nothing seems to ever come of it. Same with anniversaries of films.
Yoda did get his reveal on May the 4th last year. Just sayin'.

At least one company thinks there's a high-end market for the background aliens.

bistanmbposter.jpg

https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/collectibles/star-wars/bistan-rogue-one-mini-bust

Personally, I'm going to say if we don't get a Cassian/Tarkin/Krennic during Star Wars Celebration, we're not getting it. I wouldn't be surprised if HT wanted to show something off there, but if it doesn't come then, it's not coming.

If there's a May 4th release, I'm guessing it'll be a Hoth Leia tribute figure in honor of Carrie's passing.

I have not picked up a GG bust in years, but that "Bistan" one is sure tempting. ..looks really cool!

Still nice to pop by here once and a while and dream about more RO (non - trooper ) figures from HT. I think the ship has left the spaceport on this line...dammit.

No Krennic.

I was scrolling down and got very excited all of a sudden.......then saw "GG" and "bust". But still shows that I would get this guy in a heartbeat, should Hot Toys or Sideshow for that matter release him. Sadly I think the chances are low.

Maybe they'll get around to it one day......

He's a great looking figure with that spacesuit with metal connection rings. That eyebrow hair looks real too.

Personally, I'm going to say if we don't get a Cassian/Tarkin/Krennic during Star Wars Celebration, we're not getting it. I wouldn't be surprised if HT wanted to show something off there, but if it doesn't come then, it's not coming.

If there's a May 4th release, I'm guessing it'll be a Hoth Leia tribute figure in honor of Carrie's passing.

With Eps8 trailer showing at celebration, it could be the last chance for Rogue One release before its full on Eps8 figures...

I grow more and more nervous that Chirut's buddy Baze may be a casualty of too much product and too little time... Really want those two together on a shelf...

I just watched Rogue One again. I'd forgotten how prominent a character Cassian is. Hot Toys have to make a figure of him. That blue winter coat he has would look great.

Krennic is also a must surely. He looks so much different than other villains all in white.....fingers crossed.

Edrio Two Tubes was also in the movie a lot more than I remember. So many opportunities Hot Toys, so many.......

I just watched Rogue One again. I'd forgotten how prominent a character Cassian is. Hot Toys have to make a figure of him. That blue winter coat he has would look great.

Krennic is also a must surely. He looks so much different than other villains all in white.....fingers crossed.

Edrio Two Tubes was also in the movie a lot more than I remember. So many opportunities Hot Toys, so many.......
My thoughts exactly, I'll only be after Cassian though as I've already got K-2SO and Jyn. I'm focused on Rogue One as I (amongst MANY others) will not be purchasing ANY of The Last Jedi merchandise and I'm even considering offloading my TFA figures after the TLJ Dumpster Fire and Rians obvious contempt for the fanbase.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

R1 was a perfect SW film, I can't think of anything I would change. OK, maybe the CGI Leia...

Disney should have gone with R1 as a trilogy....not the TFA/TLJ crap

Would have been sweet if they had made Rogue One at least 2 movies. So many characters, planets, so much going on, two different timelines for Jyn. Would have allowed the story to be fleshed out more. I wonder what the first arc would have been though, and whether it would have been satisfying. I think they would have had to keep the story regarding the fact that these were the rebels planning on stealing the death star plans under wraps until the the lead up to the final installment.

Back