Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't say there is no force-sensitives in the movie. Do you saw Royal's guard? They suppose to be force sensitive so they can fight against other force users. I know they prove poorly in EPIII since Yoda kicked their butt by a single wave of a hand, but ... you know, PT sux in many ways :)

Not in the new canon. In lords of the sith they are just normal guards. One is even a clone trooper. Guess everyone will just need to wait and watch to find out, no pint judging anything from a 1.57 trailer.

sw-ro-yethelmets-pic01.jpg

I imagine we'll get these three and perhaps variations if there exists any obvious ones.

This is an interesting breakdown. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_WLZ0KMBHg

So I wonder how they will handle Tarkin and the other commanders on the Death Star. Maybe this takes place before they arrive and it's because this guy screwed up.

If a figure for the admiral is produced I'd try to pick up a parted out uniform for a custom Thrawn although the pants aren't white.

Following up on an earlier question, I think Jyn is indeed wearing a TIE pilot uniform and not a gunner outfit. The armor matches the pilot style sans the helmet and hoses, which she may be holding or might have already discarded. The two batons might be attached magnetically.

Anyway this is a first teaser trailer. There will be more reveals in the months ahead. I would really not be surprised to see a SW:RO figure or two on display at SDCC.

The chest armor she is wearing is pretty similar to the pauldron "black trooper" in the trailer - it has the same flat look and divided vertical line and similar (but not exactly the same) details. Maybe it's her team are disguised as black troopers. A previous behind the scenes pic has shown one of her team members in a similar black jumpsuit with Imperial logo, but I guess it could just be what he wears.

But it doesn't seem to be an Imperial Gunner nor an OT TIE Pilot outfit she's wearing - so we won't be getting either of those figs solely based on this teaser.:gah: Not sure why so many fan sites are saying it's a TIE Pilot when it's clearly not.

Also, the guy (Diego) running along side her in what people are calling the "Death Star" (which I think is actually an Imperial base on the Florida planet, not the Death Star) is wearing a pair of Imperial officer (flared upper leg) pants and officer boots with jacket removed as he runs.

He is wearing the same outfit as they run out at the ATAT's among the palm trees, so I'm assuming that they run through that escalator area (London Tube station set) then emerge out to face the ATAT's - in a sequence that may be a replication of the "sneaking into the Endor bunker" sequence on a second Imperial planet.

The Imperial officer disguise will be a great opportunity for some OT Imperial officer figures.:yess:

I really enjoyed the trailer and will probably see the film "just because" (judgement reserved on whether it turns out to be epic or less so until I have.)

As for figures released in conjunction with Rogue One? - Somebody right at the start of this thread mentioned a rash of armoured figures and few of the human ones and I guess I would probably agree with that.
As I still want a couple more of the OT Stormtroopers I'm hoping they might decide a re-release of that figure to tie in with this film.

That hooded guy in the trailer could be one of them, no joke (excluding the big blue head, that was hilarious).

Back