Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can easily imagine that, but my gut tells me that HT is moving on to the new Star Wars, the new Marvel, the new Guardians, the new Pirates of the Caribbean, and whatever else they have to present this year.

Besides the new, they also have a crap load of already-teased OT figures that will be taking up some PO space... that is, IF we ever see some of these things (like GONKs and Gunners).

Taking Alien Ripley as an example, wasn't she displayed at shows for about three years before we got the 1.5 year PO window? So some of this stuff shown may still be another year or so out before PO time. And another year beyond that before it graces your shelf. The year 2020 just feels that much closer now.

Agreed. I almost hate SDCC because of all the cool reveals and then the forever wait to see when (or if) the PO comes. I remember the 1/6 scale 1966 Batmobile reveal and I don't think we'll ever see that... Gotta do the Death Squad Commander at least though!

Death Star Trooper is one of my most anticipated figures... but he like so many has just disappeared.

He may never show up, lost amidst the glut of Baby Groots and Iron Man 107.

Death Star Trooper is one of my most anticipated figures... but he like so many has just disappeared.

He may never show up, lost amidst the glut of Baby Groots and Iron Man 107.

That was just revealed this summer...trust me, I've been waiting for those 1/4 scale trooper and Vader for too long now. I think SW stuff is a bit more guaranteed to sell and thus I can assure you it will be made. Tho, I have more faith in the OT than the new trilogy stuff. The first order designs were just not as universally appealing as the OT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally forgot about the DS Trooper reveal!!! We need him to finally complete the original 12! Don't you dare scrap him HT! :gah:

Agreed - this would be an instant pre-order. Hopefully they are busy working on a two pack! One uniform Kenner grey and the other black..

This doesn't bode well if we want to draw parallels between Lego vs Hot Toys regarding the main characters......for Bodhi or Cassian in 1/6 I mean :-(

Positive spin would be a common Phase 1 for all currently released toys, then phase two with Cassian, Krennic etc. Could also work I guess ??

Screen Shot 2017-02-03 at 19.05.44.jpg

I'm pretty much all in for any RO figures they want to make. I'd even get a young Jyn and Saw. Of course given the fact that we might see *maybe* one or two more figures tops it'll be very easy to be a RO completist.

Watch them come out with more Suicide Squad figures instead. Aren't there still a couple different Harleys and Damaged Jokers they could make?:gah:

If they announce Boomerang, Katanna, or Crocodile, I wouldn't complain. But if more R1 figures are announced and Cassian isn't one of them, oh lawdy

Back