Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah there's not much in it. Half a foot maximum. All actors are looking them in the upper chest. Either way it is obviously a completely new skeleton for HT.

But I'm OK with that. Chewie doesn't look out of place tall at all.

Not related to Rogue One, but whatever:

I wonder which Lando is going to come out first? Donald Glover or Billy Dee Williams?

Not related to Rogue One, but whatever:

I wonder which Lando is going to come out first? Donald Glover or Billy Dee Williams?

When I read that my initial thoughts was: Bespin or Skiff? I know there is the General costume too, but I would love the first two in my collection.

The thought of having another actor as Lando ahead of those iconic, timeless ones of Billy Deeney Williams is a bit gutting.

When I read that my initial thoughts was: Bespin or Skiff? I know there is the General costume too, but I would love the first two in my collection.

The thought of having another actor as Lando ahead of those iconic, timeless ones of Billy Deeney Williams is a bit gutting.

Yeah, and the thought of Zach Galifianakis as the young Chewbacca has me freaked out too.

Yeah, and the thought of Zach Galifianakis as the young Chewbacca has me freaked out too.

Why ?? he has enough hair to not need a Chewie Fur-Suit for starters !

giphy.jpg

Well look on the bright side, if there wasn't already going to be a Williams Lando from Hot Toys, I think this Han Solo movie will definitely increase chances of that happening.

On the RO topic, I've been checking Hot Toys facebook religiously every morning in hopes of a Jyn Erso reveal. Hopefully soon.

My most anticipated is K2-S0, which I have no doubt Hot Toys will produce. Kind of surprised he wasn't one of the first reveals, along with all the troopers. He's already one of my favorite characters, after only seeing a few seconds of him in action from the trailers.

The coolest part to me is that he's a reprogrammed Imperial Enforcer Droid. I see him sort of like Uncle Bob from a galaxy far, far away. Wouldn't mind if Hot Toys gave him the die cast treatment. I know that increases the price, but if they're giving R2 a die cast dome, they could give K2 a die cast torso and limbs. He'll most likely have a light up feature as well.

Yet another trooper but it's to be expected. At least, we're getting an awesome design. Looking forward to the "show only" tank that will be displayed at the next event HT takes part in.

My most anticipated is K2-S0, which I have no doubt Hot Toys will produce. Kind of surprised he wasn't one of the first reveals, along with all the troopers. He's already one of my favorite characters, after only seeing a few seconds of him in action from the trailers.

The coolest part to me is that he's a reprogrammed Imperial Enforcer Droid. I see him sort of like Uncle Bob from a galaxy far, far away. Wouldn't mind if Hot Toys gave him the die cast treatment. I know that increases the price, but if they're giving R2 a die cast dome, they could give K2 a die cast torso and limbs. He'll most likely have a light up feature as well.
I want one of these too.

Possibly a hover tank pilot but it's a bit out there

Jyn and kremmic too

This has probably been covered already but I finally realized that there's a strong possibility for a Hot Toys Rogue One Royal Guard. Saw them in the initial teaser and never gave it another thought, other than "who are they guarding?"

Don't care which movie it's based on as long as one gets produced.

This has probably been covered already but I finally realized that there's a strong possibility for a Hot Toys Rogue One Royal Guard. Saw them in the initial teaser and never gave it another thought, other than "who are they guarding?"

Don't care which movie it's based on as long as one gets produced.

Yeah, I've been championing for them to be made ASAP and this is the perfect platform. I hope they finally do something in this movie though. The old EU made them out to be badasses but they've been nothing more than cool wall decor in the movies.

Back