Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldnt mind seeing vader slaughter most of the cast. We know they arent in ANH so I reckon there will be some deaths. I wouldnt be surprised if he kills Krennic. They are supposed to be in competition for the Emperors affection. He could blame him for the loss of the plans

That's possible, but conventional weapons including lightsabers are ineffective against the awesomeness that is Ben Mendelsohn. He won an Emmy for Bloodline last night, didn't bother to show up to collect it.

Ok, he's filming in the UK. I just imagine him chilling out with his Krennic figure beside him giving zero ****s.

That's possible, but conventional weapons including lightsabers are ineffective against the awesomeness that is Ben Mendelsohn. He won an Emmy for Bloodline last night, didn't bother to show up to collect it.

Ok, he's filming in the UK. I just imagine him chilling out with his Krennic figure beside him giving zero ****s.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::yess:

With the reveal of a couple new Pop Toys figures, I've gotten an idea for a Thrawn custom. I wish I knew if this Krennic will get a figure, it would save me some trouble in the future.

HT bigged up Krennic and his costume by name during the summer shows, he'll get made. I want my figure of Ben Mendelsohn.

Y'all need to check out the following:

Animal Kingdom
Starred Up
Bloodline
The Place Beyond The Pines

Hoping we see something of him or Baze, Chirrut, Saw and Cassian on Force Friday.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure Krennic is the main villain of this film. Vader will be a supporting role (hopefully a good one). So they will make Krennic

No sign of Hux either.

Not sure why people expected a Hux - he's a pretty minor character and HT just didn't go very deeply into TFA, really only main heroes (no Poe - still,) the villain and troop builders/variants. The slow sales of the TFA troopers may have been a factor.

My guess is if Vader doesn't have a more-than-cameo size role in RO, we'll see a Krennic only because there's no one to fill the "villain" slot that HT likes to do.

It's also more than possible HT will only do their "ultra-light" treatment for RO - where's it's just Jyn and a few troopers because RO isn't considered a "mainline" SW film.

Crazy people thinking HT won't do Krennic. They already have the outfit pattern. Bang out a $120 figure and sell it for $235. No brainer.

It's true - Krennic's basically just a new head for HT. And it's Ben M's head!:yess:

Maybe HT could include a giant bazooka weapon with him like what Hasbro does to jazz up slightly visually boring/non-weapon characters.

Like I said, visually, Krennic's basically a background extra from ANH.

It's also more than possible HT will only do their "ultra-light" treatment for RO - where's it's just Jyn and a few troopers because RO isn't considered a "mainline" SW film.

No Poe is the reason I honestly don't expect anyone but Jyn to be made, from the Rebellion side. Maybe that big robots guy some day, that'd be it.

Definitely need a repaint of R2 into that gray Imperial R2 they keep showing. Can't wait for that little guy.

Yeah we really need a poe. I reckon we will get diego luna's character as well on the rebel side. Its worrying how much negitivity Disney are giving towards this film. Alright it was never going to perform as well as TFA but I really hope they arent saying it because they know its bad!

Yes we definitely need Poe already. I hope they do him in his pilot outfit and make a set with BB-8. Hopefully we get an announcement before Episode 8. Unless that's what they're waiting for before they get to him, but I'd prefer to get his figure sooner.

Yeah really hope its the pilot outfit, would be lazy if they just reused the brown jacket from finn. Doubt they will do a BB-8 when he came with Rey.

Back