Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys! Welp, I saw DP2 and loved it...and decided I had to have my own Cable figure. Hopefully Sideshow or Hottoys will create one, but in the interim I started working on this head sculpt. It's still early days (Work In Progress) but I think it's coming along. Love to hear anyones input. CableWIP.jpg

Cool ! Looking good.

Any ideas about the rest of the costume ??

Here are some pics of my costume...it's also a wip...I need to dye the T Shirt more of a dirty red, also many of the items are not 100% screen accurate so I will work on that too, but this is what I have so far. The M4 rifles are just place holders. I was going to piece together a rifle to create the one he had in the movie, but I think I will just model one from scratch and 3D print it, same with the arm...also need to add the correct gloves, but I think it's headed in the right direction:) ?? As a side note, loving this DAM Toys body with the Muscle arms, it was from the Vietnam set.

CableGear2.jpgView attachment 414636View attachment 414636

Here are some pics of my costume...it's also a wip...I need to dye the T Shirt more of a dirty red, also many of the items are not 100% screen accurate so I will work on that too, but this is what I have so far. The M4 rifles are just place holders. I was going to piece together a rifle to create the one he had in the movie, but I think I will just model one from scratch and 3D print it, same with the arm...also need to add the correct gloves, but I think it's headed in the right direction:) ?? As a side note, loving this DAM Toys body with the Muscle arms, it was from the Vietnam set.

View attachment 414641View attachment 414636View attachment 414636

Here's a photoshop head moc up...this is closer to what I am going for.

Attachments

• CableGearHead.jpg
    CableGearHead.jpg
    556.1 KB · Views: 209
Looks nice!

I'm just waiting for hot toys or a third party company to release the figure. Here's hoping SCC will have him as one of their "surprise" figures.

Yeah, to be screen accurate I will have to model the arm and print it. Technically the neck too depending how much of it I want to show off, but I'm really just focusing on the Head, Arm and Gun. With the arm I'd like to make his time travel device. I'll update with pics. Should I start a new thread for this?

Yeah, to be screen accurate I will have to model the arm and print it. Technically the neck too depending how much of it I want to show off, but I'm really just focusing on the Head, Arm and Gun. With the arm I'd like to make his time travel device. I'll update with pics. Should I start a new thread for this?

If you want a quick cheat for the gun it’s main body is A Kriss vector with a bunch of other stuff added to it. There’s a few vector 3d files around I’ve seen on a couple sites. Gives you a leg up anyway.

If you want a quick cheat for the gun it’s main body is A Kriss vector with a bunch of other stuff added to it. There’s a few vector 3d files around I’ve seen on a couple sites. Gives you a leg up anyway.

Sweet! I knew it was a Kriss Vector, but GREAT idea to search for vector 3d files. I may do that and then modify/build the rest on the base file:)

Quick update for my Cable head sculpt...still more to do but feeling pretty good about the major features of his face. I'm moving on to his hair and details, I'll tweek along the way. I also have two versions of hair; the standard one shown, and a wet and messy version:)CableHeadUpdate2.jpg

That is truly magnificent. One of the best head sculpts I've seen this year and that's saying something

Back