SPECTRE - Bond 24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol yeah star wars can suck donkey balls but make bajillions

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

When I went to see Green Inferno this was my experience at the theater that day:

There was a man sitting behind us talking to himself, parents that brought their 2 year old kid to a Cannibal horror movie AND a man sitting to the right of us having multiple phone conversations using an ear piece so that he could hear who he was speaking with during the movie, how considerate of him lol.

He even had a huge duffel bag which he left unattended which made me think was a damn boomba.

He paced back and forth in the theater talking on his phone and changing seats while leaving his bag on the floor at his original chair.

Grrrrr.

The manager said nothing they could do!?

I pointed out their security policy.

She said the real manager wasn't working today, for me to come back tomorrow.

When I went to see Green Inferno this was my experience at the theater that day:

There was a man sitting behind us talking to himself, parents that brought their 2 year old kid to a Cannibal horror movie AND a man sitting to the right of us having multiple phone conversations using an ear piece so that he could hear who he was speaking with during the movie, how considerate of him lol.

He even had a huge duffel bag which he left unattended which made me think was a damn boomba.

He paced back and forth in the theater talking on his phone and changing seats while leaving his bag on the floor at his original chair.

Grrrrr.

The manager said nothing they could do!?

I pointed out their security policy.

She said the real manager wasn't working today, for me to come back tomorrow.

Wow. Yeah, we're pretty good at kicking people out at my place once something's been brought to our attention. That sounds like a nightmare.

I didn't want to to admit that but me too lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
:lol So I see I wasn't the only one.
:rotfl
There were zero problems with the cinematography in this movie, if anything it earned an Oscar.

Weather is irrelevant for me.

If a movie is shot in Seattle on a non raining day, it doesn't make it any less Seattle for me.

Regarding the way the Day of the Dead parade was portrayed, it was accurate enough for what the movie needed it for.

If anything, it was overkill for just a small chase. :lol

The CGI crowd was very well done though.
I agree with an Oscar, only one that could beat cinematography would be Mad Max or Sicario IMO.

Which Sicario is the reason why the weather is relevant to me. Being Mexican-American may also be why. :lol

But the thing about Mexico, is that it hardly has a dull weather; and seeing the beauty in it; but knowing such **** is happening around it. Well, that adds a lot. That's what I liked about QoS, the weather added to the luxury and implied cynicism in others.

The parade was well done, there was just something off about it. And now thinking, I find it incredibly weird that despite a bomb blowing off a whole block, the police was still stationed to guard the parade? If they were there to allow evacuation in some fashion; it'd be fine. But nothing? Mexicans aren't that careless about their citizens. :lol

The chase was unneeded, true. :lol
I don't know if it's my fav... But yeah it's still growing on me. I just can't get over how entertained I was for 2 and 1/2 hours and never felt the film was long.

It was great to see Craig finally in full Bond form. The other films always kept him from being fully Bond (Someone already mentioned this but I could not find it to quote)

Anyways I loved it.
I see Spectre as Earth-2 Bond. I think it did a lot, and they way everything is connected seemed great. People say Silva shouldn't be connected, but do you think a spy who is presumed dead, standard being selling and erasing and removing everything; was capable of getting huge medical help from a defective cyanide capsule? Also we know he was given off to the Chinese, but how did he escape them? To me, it was all Spectre. It's little notions like that, which does connect them (by my assumption of course).

I do like how Madeline was the embodiment of every girl from the DC era. You have her being psychological, hell, she had the same conversation about retiring with Bond; much like Vesper. You have her being able to take care of herself and being a badass, like Camille; and can't forget the daddy issues :lol. Lastly, you have her having this huge fear and anger about Spectre; quite like Severine. Maybe I'm reading it too close to the lines; but a lot of things she does is quite parallel to the others.

Just so much in the film that I really liked. How the whole theme is essentially death. How those that died are the reason for this outcome.

I feel the only reason people don't like Spectre is because it isn't a standalone film. Just like not many liked Quantum but enjoy Skyfall. Quantum and Spectre are continuation to a portion of the large story. You don't go into Spectre without seeing Skyfall or CR or maybe even QoS; because it won't fit to your taste.

Honestly, if others would see the DC series whole, I think they'd appreciate it a bit more. It wasn't meant to be your one off film like a Nolan film.

Eh, whatever, I've spent about a hundred bucks on Spectre, safe to say I've been supportive. :lol

Don't say that. I actually can't help but wonder when the next "TDKR" will happen. :(

I was thinking about this, no lie it does have me a bit worried, but I hope to be wrong. ****ing psychos.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back