SPECTRE - Bond 24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Craig's gotta be yanking our chains- in the past he has been very grateful and appreciative of the whole Bond thing...I think this interviewer pissed him off and he threw this stuff out...

Just his interview from last week was all praise, love and support of the franchise and character.

What happened since then. :lol

Something is rotten in Hollywood.

And did anybody else think the girl from Skyfall was the hottest bond girl in the Craig era? Omg she was so gorgeous especially without all that over-done makeup when they first met. Too bad Silva just wasted her.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I personally think Vesper is the best. She had this beauty appeal, not sexy per say, but yeah. Solange was my second choice.

I think the Skyfall girl died quicker than even Tilly Masterson. :lol

I thought she was kind of useless IMO. Was good for a pistol contest. :rotfl

Bizarre- he seems to be done. Time for Cavill !!
Setiously too bad Nolan has a new project lined up already- Sony should offer him a chance to direct the next one with his choice for a new Bond
Sometimes I think Craig's coments are just to hype up the box office to see his last outing...

I really like the idea of Cavill. He lost out to Craig and was even better than Bale. Seeing him in U.N.C.L.E.; he can pull off the spy and suits.

I like Nolan, but I feel we'd get a Skyfall 2 with him at the realm. I wasn't a fan; and I probably wouldn't want to bother with that.

I call BS here... I agree with Chaser, things are not as black and white as they seem.

From some stuff I've read on Craig and seen; the guy seems great. I don't think he'd say this especially with what he says that he'd like to keep going. If he does get angry, in part I blame people that make a big deal that he's blue eyed or blonde hair. Who ****ing cares? He's suave, kicks ass, gets ladies, and all in style.

Just his interview from last week was all praise, love and support of the franchise and character.

What happened since then. :lol

Something is rotten in Hollywood.

Maybe he actually heard the theme for SPECTRE. :lol

I personally think Vesper is the best. She had this beauty appeal, not sexy per say, but yeah. Solange was my second choice.

I think the Skyfall girl died quicker than even Tilly Masterson. [emoji38]

I thought she was kind of useless IMO. Was good for a pistol contest. :rotfl

I really like the idea of Cavill. He lost out to Craig and was even better than Bale. Seeing him in U.N.C.L.E.; he can pull off the spy and suits.

I like Nolan, but I feel we'd get a Skyfall 2 with him at the realm. I wasn't a fan; and I probably wouldn't want to bother with that.

From some stuff I've read on Craig and seen; the guy seems great. I don't think he'd say this especially with what he says that he'd like to keep going. If he does get angry, in part I blame people that make a big deal that he's blue eyed or blonde hair. Who ****ing cares? He's suave, kicks ass, gets ladies, and all in style.

Maybe he actually heard the theme for SPECTRE. [emoji38]
Lololol @ him hearing the bond song

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Craig's gotta be yanking our chains- in the past he has been very grateful and appreciative of the whole Bond thing...I think this interviewer pissed him off and he threw this stuff out...

Yup. Seems like it's either a made up quote to generate traffic or something taken out of context.

Better. Plus she's kind of hot.

bjuti--.jpg

Don't think this has been posted but I have heard that they'll continue with tradition of Bond being played by someone relatively unknown for films but accomplished in TV drama....and that the likely candidate appears in Downton Abbey :007 :lecture

Don't think this has been posted but I have heard that they'll continue with tradition of Bond being played by someone relatively unknown for films but accomplished in TV drama....and that the likely candidate appears in Downton Abbey :007 :lecture

Dan Stevens or Ed Speleers? It's either them or Bond will be played by an old British lady :lol

Back