Spawn: The Beginning statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably still a 9" figure & the overall height includes the base to the top of the cape. Can't trust McF to put out a quality product anymore, especially for $185.00....easy pass.

It's next to a 12" Two up that was shown a few years back...
sdcc08_booth_photo_04_dp.jpg

It's 4.5" taller then the Beginning Statue. I think it's worth every penny when u get a lithi, it being signed, low ES and free shipping. IMO, you just can't beat that deal.

Those pics are prototypes. I doubt they are finish pieces.

Ugh i went to order and it says that i have insufficient funds. This will sell out fast and its making me mad cause i want one! :gah:

Ugh i went to order and it says that i have insufficient funds. This will sell out fast and its making me mad cause i want one! :gah:

Grab your parents or friends CC. :eek:

Wonder why there is a hold of charge for 3-5 business days for that amount though?

Yeah, I think so too ;)
But it already starts with the account registration where I have to chose between Canada or US - nothing else ...

Damn it ...
Doesn't Todd see my Nickname. I am Spawn from Germany and want this great representation of myself :wink1:

Yeah, I think so too ;)
But it already starts with the account registration where I have to chose between Canada or US - nothing else ...

Damn it ...
Doesn't Todd see my Nickname. I am Spawn from Germany and want this great representation of myself :wink1:

You can try calling the store. There still open.

^^^On the Website it states it charge will be on hold for 3-5 days

For all preorders your credit card will be charged the week the product arrives in stock to ship. You will receive an email confirmation when your credit card has been charged. When placing an order on a preorder product there is a temporary hold on your credit card for the amount of the preorder product. The temporary hold is usually 3-5 days. The temporary hold time is determined by your credit card company.

From Kim on the not offical anymore Spawn board.... Guess if anyone wants one they better hury.

"UPDATE: 2/11/2012 AT 12:30 PM west coast time

The Spawn 20th anniv resin has been on sale now for 3 1/2 hours.

We have sold over 300 so far.

I think we will sell out by tomorrow!

Kim"

From Kim on the not offical anymore Spawn board.... Guess if anyone wants one they better hury.

"UPDATE: 2/11/2012 AT 12:30 PM west coast time

The Spawn 20th anniv resin has been on sale now for 3 1/2 hours.

We have sold over 300 so far.

I think we will sell out by tomorrow!

Kim"

Oh man this is not good,not good at all! im gonna be kicking myself! I dont get paid till wed,and i need this statue! Anyone wanna be a pal and help a collector out!??? I can pay you back with paypal when the item ships. I want this piece and have no one to turn to! Anyone at all wanna help me out? Please? :pray: :pray: :pray:

I put an order in for this. I used to absolutely love Spawn. And now that I am back into comics, I'm trying to track down the issues I'm missing. This looks like a very nice piece and the price is decent.

Still hoping for a P.F. though.

this looks good but after getting the last spawn statue i will pass. the quality was not good at all and this one cost more.

Hopefully the cape on the finished product will be one piece....you can see the seam of the pieces at the bottom fold.

For the price it should be seamless. The first Spawn mini statue (with the BFG) wasnt all resin, the majority of the cape was PVC.

Wow this is one fine looking statue. I'm sorry that the International got the shaft on this. I think you guys should call their store & inquire about possible shipping outside North America. Let them know you are willing to pay for shipping. You just never know. GL guys

Wow this is one fine looking statue. I'm sorry that the International got the shaft on this. I think you guys should call their store & inquire about possible shipping outside North America. Let them know you are willing to pay for shipping. You just never know. GL guys

Their rep as replied to this and the bottom line is that at this time they have no plans to ship outside of North America.

FYI, there are only ~60 pieces left before it sells out.

It'll be interesting to see what happens on the secondary market, since they upped the limit to 30. I expect eBay to be flooded with them.

Edit: The Haunt statue shown at Toy Fair looks to be the same 8-9" scale as their last statue.

FYI, there are only ~60 pieces left before it sells out.

It'll be interesting to see what happens on the secondary market, since they upped the limit to 30. I expect eBay to be flooded with them.

Probably but there are still only 600 total so once that initial selling frenzy dies down it should end up being a solid piece value wise.

Back