Spawn: The Beginning statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pretty Sick New Spawn Resin Statue

It is an awesome statue, i was ready to order it 2 days before it went up on mcfarlanes online store, only to find that Australia was not in the shipping options........ was not happy! :mad:

I emailed todds customer service 3 times in that 1 day and still till now have had no response from anyone there, its not the first time, their customer service is attrocious!

now of course its totally sold out (autographed version) and selling for $250++ on ebay. :mad:

Boo to you Todd!!! :pfft:

cant wait to get mine. been waiting for a spawn fig or statue for a while. i live about 15 minutes from the spawn store here in arizona and its been too long since they have come out with any spawn figures.

^^^ They only ship to the US or Canada... a stellar move for a struggling company.

I was a huge Spawn fan, but $110 for a non auto edition of 600, and a whopping $150 for an auto'd edition of 300... for an action figure-sized statue is just too much.

I've always hated the 'Holding the cape' look. But overall a nice statue.

^^^ They only ship to the US or Canada... a stellar move for a struggling company.

I was a huge Spawn fan, but $110 for a non auto edition of 600, and a whopping $150 for an auto'd edition of 300... for an action figure-sized statue is just too much.

Has anyone's shipped yet? I ordered the signed version within an hour of it going up and it still has not shipped.

spawn_statue_main.jpg

Cool looking statue.

Spawn: The Begining statue

Here is the first line of resin statues created by MacFarlane Toys. The statue stands at 9" tall. My only complain about this statue is that it is only 9" tall. I wish it was more along the lines of Sideshows comiquette size, then this thing would be impressive. I searched on here to see if anyone has done a review of this or posted any pics, but i guess im the first. I hope you guys enjoy the pics, since this is my first time posting pics on here.

Spawnfront.jpg

Spawncloseup.jpg

Spawnleftside.jpg

Spawnback.jpg

Spawnrightside.jpg

Re: Spawn: The Begining statue

Here is the first line of resin statues created by MacFarlane Toys. The statue stands at 9" tall. My only complain about this statue is that it is only 9" tall. I wish it was more along the lines of Sideshows comiquette size, then this thing would be impressive. I searched on here to see if anyone has done a review of this or posted any pics, but i guess im the first. I hope you guys enjoy the pics, since this is my first time posting pics on here.

Thanks for the pics. It looks as nice as I had hoped. I missed out on the Limited Signed version, but I'm going to look on ebay for one. Thanks again.

we should start our own Mcfarlane Forum, ha? What do you guys think? I think we have enough people that will be interested.

I thought Shreks Puss in Boots was Todd's first resin statue?

Speaking of Puss, anybody know how many were made?

Thanks for the pics. It looks as nice as I had hoped. I missed out on the Limited Signed version, but I'm going to look on ebay for one. Thanks again.

I missed out on the signed version also. Didnt care for Todd's autograph in the first place, didnt buy this for resale value, im just a huge Spawn fan.

we should start our own Mcfarlane Forum, ha? What do you guys think? I think we have enough people that will be interested.

Well according to Todd MacFarlane and MacFarlane Toys this is the first resin statue from the series. I think the reason they stopped making the plastic ones, is because they wanted to go with a different direction. I think i SPawn forum on here would be a great idea.

I thought Shreks Puss in Boots was Todd's first resin statue?

Speaking of Puss, anybody know how many were made?

I believe what MacFarlane Toys ment was first Spawn resin statue.

a decade ago maybe. mcf hardly makes anything worth noting anymore. a forum here would only be worth a nostalgia.

I believe what MacFarlane Toys ment was first Spawn resin statue.
he said that? todd got drunk again.

spawn was already twice turned into resin before:
batman-spawn-statue.jpg

other_resin_photo_01_dl_1234875296.jpg

Well according to Todd MacFarlane and MacFarlane Toys this is the first resin statue from the series. I think the reason they stopped making the plastic ones, is because they wanted to go with a different direction. I think i SPawn forum on here would be a great idea.
the reason they stopped making the plastic ones is because the last few series were not selling. their design standard & quality control had fallen, sculptors had left, and todd just couldnt care anymore.

not imo. just fact.

the reason they stopped making the plastic ones is because the last few series were not selling. their design standard & quality control had fallen, sculptors had left, and todd just couldnt care anymore.

not imo. just fact.

That's why the Spawn comic itself went to crap. Todd used it as his cash cow, instead of babying it for what it was. He started to get others to do his work for him, because he was too busy with "other projects". What a donkey, he didnt realize that the only reason he even made it in the scene was because of Spawn.

Wanna hear a kick in the balls... someone on another forum received a damaged autographed one and contacted the company. Guess what? The DON'T have any replacement statues to replace any damaged ones. All you can do is get a refund.

Back