Spawn: The Beginning statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spawn: The Begining statue

The only thing I'll say is that I'll dispute it on my credit card before I pay to send it back to them. This piece of junk never should have left the warehouse.

Spawn have so much potential. I've bought a few small plastic action type before but never larger scale. Too bad the execution isn't much.

Good luck to ya ozzfan84.

They still haven't gotten back to me about how they're going to help me. I've forwarded the email again but nothing.

Spawn have so much potential. I've bought a few small plastic action type before but never larger scale. Too bad the execution isn't much.

Good luck to ya ozzfan84.
I agree I loved spawn since back in the day. The potential for many more awesome statues is huge.

McFarlane needs to break out of his 9/10 inch scale mark though. I really think if he made a 1/4 scale spawn or violater ot would be epic

New 20th Anniversary Spawn Statue going up for pre order on Feb 11th.
Since i missed The Beginning statue due to Mcfarlanes poorly designed website and non existant customer service, i dont want to miss this one, i have attempted repeatedly to contact customer service, but always get errors sending them messages.
Can anyone please help me, do they actually do international orders on the online store?
Does anyone else have issues contacting them?
Help would be appreciated thanx :)

New 20th Anniversary Spawn Statue going up for pre order on Feb 11th.
Since i missed The Beginning statue due to Mcfarlanes poorly designed website and non existant customer service, i dont want to miss this one, i have attempted repeatedly to contact customer service, but always get errors sending them messages.
Can anyone please help me, do they actually do international orders on the online store?
Does anyone else have issues contacting them?
Help would be appreciated thanx :)

They only ship to US and Canada. The guy who heads the online store frequents this board - https://spawnforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=toys

Thanx for that, i finally got a reply from them as well much to my suprise, but to much disappointment.......
Setting up accounts and shipping via freight forwaders?? Really...
Thats just asking for more costs isnt it?
Looks like im stuck hunting these down on ebay and trying to find one at a decent price before those inconsiderate people buy them up and list them for double the price like what happened with the beginning statue... sigh.......... :(

Thank you for the email.

At this time our online store only ships to Canada and the USA.

We do apologize for this inconvenience.

What many international customers do is set up an account with an international freight forwarder here in the USA and have orders shipped there. The freight forwarder then reships the product to the international customer.

McFarlane Toys online store customer service

I like everything about this statue. Free shipping, autograph and litho is great too. Will be ordering in less then 43 minutes from now.

Wish Todd would bring back the toy line.

Probably still a 9" figure & the overall height includes the base to the top of the cape. Can't trust McF to put out a quality product anymore, especially for $185.00....easy pass.

It's next to a 12" two-up that was shown a few years back...
sdcc08_booth_photo_04_dp.jpg

Last edited:
Back