Spawn Reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlankDirtyAffenpinscher-max-1mb.gif

Tdh7p8t.gif

tenor.gif

I remember being a wee Snake and seeing ads for it on HBO but it was on too late for me...

Even Grace thinks Foxx is not a good casting choice at all. :dunno

Todd is making his directorial debut and saying he's thinking Hitchcock meets Carpenter for this. I don't think he knows what he's doing. :slap

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

even these guys are against it

I don't get all the Fox hate. For all you Fox haters, who would you rather see play Spawn?

See page 6.

Idris is the new Nathan Fillion. Fanboy casting for every role. He's an overrated actor, from what I've seen. He's good looking and has a good screen presence, but like Keanu Reeves, he's one noted and I've seen all his "tricks". He'd be great in the right role, just like Keanu or Christoph Waltz, but so far he's just been in ****** film after ****** film.

Imagine actually believing Oscars really have any meaning. It's the basis of your whole argument for that fool. Some gold statue of a nekkid man doesn't somehow validate him.

The casting couch/rape "Academy" is worthless.

Hmm not sure what to think about Jamie being casted as Spawn. I dont hate him like some of you do but Idris Elba would have been a way better choice. I guess we will see.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back