Spawn Reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todd Mcfarlane does

:lol :lol Oh yeah! :lol

There seemed to be a lot of people who liked his .5 second appearance in Ready Player One so I think he's still popular.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Interesting. I wasn't being snarky, BTW, I sincerely wondered if people still cared about the character.

And that half a second fulfilled about as much interest as I have in the character these days, lol.

:lol

To be honest, nothing they'd do as live-action will top the animated series.
So unless they do something different, something that wasn't featured in TAS...
I won't be really interested in seein' it.

And that half a second fulfilled about as much interest as I have in the character these days, lol.

:)

Interesting. I wasn't being snarky, BTW, I sincerely wondered if people still cared about the character.

I know you weren't. Spawn fans may be silent but I think they are still around just waiting for something cool to wake them up.

To be honest, nothing they'd do as live-action will top the animated series.
So unless they do something different, something that wasn't featured in TAS...
I won't be really interested in seein' it.

Yeah, the animated series is fantastic so it will have to be a great movie to top that.. and I doubt it will.

The animated series (HBO) is a masterstroke, and IMO the best representation of Spawn (besides the comics of course). To me Keith David IS Spawn.

I've heard in a conversation of McFarlane he stated that the Spawn movie would be more of a horror film than a superhero one.

Spawn as a horror movie is how it should be. But it also needs to focus on what happened to Simmons and focus how he deals with his deal with Malebolgia. The Hbo series did a great job with some of the horror that was in the comic. I hope that it is a good movie but I don't have high hopes as there hasn't really been much that I have heard about the character in at least 10 years. I always loved Mcfarlane's art and Spawn always looked awesome to me.

Spawn as a horror movie is how it should be. But it also needs to focus on what happened to Simmons and focus how he deals with his deal with Malebolgia. The Hbo series did a great job with some of the horror that was in the comic. I hope that it is a good movie but I don't have high hopes as there hasn't really been much that I have heard about the character in at least 10 years. I always loved Mcfarlane's art and Spawn always looked awesome to me.

After #100, the story was pretty much over, but they’ve been dragging the carcass since

I know you weren't. Spawn fans may be silent but I think they are still around just waiting for something cool to wake them up.

IMO if Spawn was to be rebooted with the right elements (director, writer & cast) and with today's CGI; Spawn could/would be cool to see. :duff

Agreed. :lecture

Spawn could look amazing with todays technology like you said Snoopy. I would love to see Marvel do Moon Knight and Prowler n the big screen. I always liked how they looked in the shadows. Spawn was a decent comic when it started up but I quit reading around issue 50. I did like Sam and Twitch investigating him. The HBO series surprised me at how good it was and then the movie came out and went in a comical direction with Clown and Violator and just made it too laughable.

the same thing is gonna happen like it happened to sin city 2
flop because no one noticed it

Spawn could look amazing with todays technology like you said Snoopy. I would love to see Marvel do Moon Knight and Prowler n the big screen. I always liked how they looked in the shadows. Spawn was a decent comic when it started up but I quit reading around issue 50. I did like Sam and Twitch investigating him. The HBO series surprised me at how good it was and then the movie came out and went in a comical direction with Clown and Violator and just made it too laughable.

Moon Knight would be awesome to see on the big screen and according to SYFY Wire it's a possibility. :D

MARVEL STUDIOS BOSS TEASES POTENTIAL ETERNALS AND MOON KNIGHT MOVIES

https://comicbook.com/movies/2018/0...mail&utm_campaign=180529_150911_Comicbook.com

Jamie Foxx Confirmed to Star in 'Spawn' Reboot

download (7).jpg

OH BUH HE GUTT AN OKSKAR!

Anyone that plays someone handicapped is always given one. Get a better example of him being a good actor, which he isn't.

Back