Spawn Reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. I don't care about his guilt Oscar. He's always been overrated and just another mediocre comedian.

I'd rather see Idris Elba in the role, but he might be a tad too old for Al.

Yep. I don't care about his guilt Oscar. He's always been overrated and just another mediocre comedian.

I'd rather see Idris Elba in the role, but he might be a tad too old for Al.

Elba would be good, but he'd be a better blade I think. Plus, he gets fan-casted for every superhero movie with a Black lead. :lol

Agree Idris Elba should be best Spawn he has the look of AL Simmons. I :pray: he gets the role. Def message Mcfarlane please no Fox. If he doesnt want film to bomb again.

What about John Boyega? :chase

Ne2C1mv.gif

Elba would be good, but he'd be a better blade I think. Plus, he gets fan-casted for every superhero movie with a Black lead. :lol

This is true. But he's got all the hallmarks of a superhero though. Good looking big dude, and everyone wanting him in everything is yet another reason why he should be. Maybe not Spawn, but something.

I think he's waaay over rated and pufft up from ruining star wars sorry. Hey i'm gonna name you Finn so stupid it hurts.

I mean, why not a white actor? Aren’t we suppose to be casting for the best actor regardless of color now?

How about Ryan Gosling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had heard a long time ago it was more a Sam and Twitch movie with Spawn in the background. I hope Todd changed his mind and makes it a true Spawn movie.

I had heard a long time ago it was more a Sam and Twitch movie with Spawn in the background. I hope Todd changed his mind and makes it a true Spawn movie.

he said that last year

Spawn will be equal to JAWS. equal down to the amount of time you see him on screen.

he said that last year

Spawn will be equal to JAWS. equal down to the amount of time you see him on screen.

Yeah that's what people wanted all these years, a Spawn moofie without Spawn.

Stick to overcharging people at cons and stop trying to get your ****** film off the ground with tease after tease.

I mean, why not a white actor? Aren’t we suppose to be casting for the best actor regardless of color now?

How about Ryan Gosling?

They could always make a Jim Downing flick...

latest

3522752-9037025992-Spawn.jpg

But hey, since apparently even Eastern Europeans can be black now, according to the MCU, I'll take a white Al.

giphy.gif

Back