SPAWN (RAH) Pose Downs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet pics Ed!!

so who has the best deal on this guy now? CSC at $118 woulda been but they're sold out now. BBTS s at $129. freakin Alterego must dreamin at $169.

thanks!!here's some daylight shots

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

not a fan of the comic... or the character... but man this figure / cape is awesome! very cool potential for a BATMAN bash!

automaton said:
not a fan of the comic... or the character... but man this figure / cape is awesome! very cool potential for a BATMAN bash!
I wouldn't say so, the Bat doesn't have a multi-layered cape.

To Edwint, your inspiration source docmentation and your photos are truly a delight to see in 3D.

Exceptional...

Truly for me at least, inspirational
!
:bow
___
Ben

spawnspidermanlj9.jpg

img2114qn6.jpg

img2121ak2.jpg

img2122fn1.jpg

Last edited:
Spliff said:
I wouldn't say so, the Bat doesn't have a multi-layered cape.

bs_02.jpg

comic9.JPG

when it comes to mcfarlane..every caped guy's johns are multi layered..:D

Wow, I think we can already guess who'll win the pose down :lol

Great pics, I wasn't sure if this had been posted does Spawn come with any alternate hands?

I hope Medicom and Mcfarlane toys will keep making figures together. Not only a Clown would be great but also I'd love to see a Jason Wynn figure :monkey5

WEAPON X said:
To Edwint, your inspiration source docmentation and your photos are truly a delight to see in 3D.

Exceptional...

Truly for me at least, inspirational
!
:bow
___
Ben

spawnspidermanlj9.jpg

img2114qn6.jpg

img2121ak2.jpg

img2122fn1.jpg

Great pics!!! this figure is so freaking awesome!!!!!!!!:monkey2 :monkey2

Dark_Spidey said:
I hope Medicom and Mcfarlane toys will keep making figures together. Not only a Clown would be great but also I'd love to see a Jason Wynn figure :monkey5
To hell with Jason Wynn, I want to see a Tiffany and Angela!!! :rock

tiffany.jpg

angela.jpg

As much as it would be cool to see other Spawn RAH figures... my guess is this will be the only one. I hope I'm wrong but Medicom usually doesn't go too deep into a RAH license unless its a sure thing.

I guess it depends on 2 things,
1. How's the sale of this RAH figure goes
2. Whether McFArlane will allow medicom to continue with the Spawn RAH line.

I think point 2 may be dependant on point 1. If McFarlane sees that this RAH figure sells out and get rave reviews, he might allow or even ask medicom to make other RAH Spawn figures.

If they continue the line, I reckon it'll be

1. 1st Spawn costume
2. Redeemer
3. Al Simmons
4. Medieval Spawn

At the same time, i wouldnt be surprised to see a VCD(non deformed) Violator

Back