SPAWN (RAH) Pose Downs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WEAPON X

Super Freak
Reaction score
Let the Medicom RAH "SPAWN, Pose Down", begin...
img2036gw1.jpg

Photo by our own Freak member; "edwint"

Last edited:
You know I never was big into the Spawn comics, but just seeing what Medicom did with taking advantage of the character design here, almost gives me a renewed interest in Spawn. You almost want to give him a second chance to redeem himself. Perfect execution! I am almost tempted to get my first piece of Spawn merchandise in 10 years! LOL

Eli26 said:
You know I never was big into the Spawn comics, but just seeing what Medicom did with taking advantage of the character design here, almost gives me a renewed interest in Spawn. You almost want to give him a second chance to redeem himself. Perfect execution! I am almost tempted to get my first piece of Spawn merchandise in 10 years! LOL
exactly! hey what retailer is shipping him out now?

What I love about this figure is that Medicom shows how they can make even a lame figure look cool. Imagine what that might mean is possible for future Star Wars releases! :chew

Boba Fett said:
Even though I have zero interest in Spawn, this figure kicks serious booty!

Second that, dont konw a thing about Spawn except that there seems to be a lot of figure made from the comics but after seeing this figure posed, i want to have a look ar some of the comic, i remember there being a movie as well.

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2052.jpg

i kinda stopped the comic when mcfarlane left..stayed for awhile when another artist came on board ..but thats abt it..:D

edwint said:
IMG_2053.jpg

i kinda stopped the comic when mcfarlane left..stayed for awhile when another artist came on board ..but thats abt it..:D
You go boy, with this photo, edwint! :google
Keep'em coming!
___
Ben

thanks, guys!!actually credit's all medicom..the secret is with the cape..medicom really nailed it this time man..:D those of u ordered him hope u get urs soon..

edwint said:
thanks, guys!!actually credit's all medicom..the secret is with the cape..medicom really nailed it this time man..:D those of u ordered him hope u get urs soon..

Hey edwint, is the cape leather with metal rods inside making it pose able?

ian1138 said:
Second that, dont konw a thing about Spawn except that there seems to be a lot of figure made from the comics but after seeing this figure posed, i want to have a look ar some of the comic, i remember there being a movie as well.

there was an animated series on HBO/cable too. i really liked it. movie sucked tho.
oh and what happened to the Spawn/McFarlane popularity??? i was just checking eBay and Spawn #1 in NM is going for like a buck?! don't think there's ever been an ongoing comic for this long where the 1st issue was worth crap. seem all those toys that i drove all over town to find the "rare" ones are worth crap too now. admittedly i was only into Spawn and the toys for about a year, and i can see the toys value plummeting if the market was over saturated but the comic amazes me since it's still an ongoing series, and apparently still popular enough to warrant merchandise.

ian-If you wanna check out Spawn, I'd suggest starting off at issue 150.

I'd suggest 166 but the Armageddon Arc is pretty vital leading into 166.

Back