SPAWN (RAH) Pose Downs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RUMADMAN said:
Picture1181.jpg

Picture1183.jpg
Awesome shots, especially these two. *sigh* I guess I'm going to have to break down and get that Venom figure....

Thanks, got him from Cornerstore (first time ordering from them) and he was $130ish with shipping. I pre-ordered back in October and the price has gone up to $140 before shipping.

Good customer service from them, there was a problem in which my credit card number didn't get fully entered and they called to correct it so I didn't lose my order.

BTW, did anyone else notice that Spawn's left leg is longer than his right? could be I got a weird one...but it seems like the smaller foot has a bit of extension that lengthens the ankle.

galactiboy said:
BTW, did anyone else notice that Spawn's left leg is longer than his right? could be I got a weird one...but it seems like the smaller foot has a bit of extension that lengthens the ankle.

Okay... I need your guys help real quick. I think my figure is missing one of the bottoms of his calf. On my figure his left leg was much longer than the right and when I took them apart I realized that only the left leg had the calf extension... whereas the right only had the foot peg going directly into the bottom of the leg.

I took a picture of what I have and I think I should have one more of the piece I circled... anyone know if I'm right about this?

spawnfeet.jpg

Congrats Gboy!!!
About the calf muscles, they are actually extenders. I will check my figure later to see whether it's the same, but I wont be home till hours later.

Maybe others can check for you theirs too.

galactiboy said:
Okay... I need your guys help real quick. I think my figure is missing one of the bottoms of his calf. On my figure his left leg was much longer than the right and when I took them apart I realized that only the left leg had the calf extension... whereas the right only had the foot peg going directly into the bottom of the leg.

I took a picture of what I have and I think I should have one more of the piece I circled... anyone know if I'm right about this?

spawnfeet.jpg
sorry bro but ur right. both legs should have that piece/extender thingy. they should take it back i would think. i just sent mine back to BBTS because it had this really sharp crease in the suit about mid crotch that actually broke the white. give'em an email.

Bummer :monkey2

I called earlier and the shop I got him from is sold out... so its a crap shoot if I'd get a replacement or a refund instead. Sucky part is I got him for a good price since I ordered early... now I'd have to shell out at least another $40 or $50.

Anyone know if you can just get an extender from a less expensive or junked figure?

That'd be awesome if you do! I'd really appreciate the help... it sucks waiting so long for this figure to get a defective one :monkey2

Back