Spartacus on Starz (spoilers for US aired episodes!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe next season will be the last. I looked forward to Friday nights with Clone Wars and then Spartacus.

Meh, I wasn't going to watch without Ilythia anyways.

In all seriousness though, I think it is a good idea to end the show sooner rather than later. Leave them wanting more.

Was out bowling last night, a bring your own beer thing, we went with Spartacus names! There was 2 teams, Rome Versus the Slaves, although we didn't adhere to that strictly speaking. I was Batiatus and yet I was on the slave team for example. And we had a Spartacus on both teams which wasn't assigned to any one person. Anyone who wanted could leap up and shout ''I'm Spartacus!!'' and take those shots.

Anyway it was a great laugh. Many quotes were thrown around. The slaves won in the overall score but Crixus, who was on the roman team, got the best individual score with about 8 strikes in one game. Champion of Capua.

Looking forward to it, but I also agree that this should be the last season.

Not to say that it was getting bad, because last season was great. But I still prefer Andy as Spartacus and with so many of the great supporting characters gone I'm ready for a true finale.

Anybody seen the first episode? Suppose to be available on Starz website but there seem to be a problem on the player for streaming.

Just needed to update adobe flashwatever. It's working now. That Da Vinci's Demons show looks interesting.

Just finished it and enjoyed the hell out of it. Looking forward to another great season.

I do miss Katrina Law....

images

Back