Spartacus on Starz (spoilers for US aired episodes!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spartacus Blood and Sand

I think that it's fine with Liam not being as pumped. This season is set a good numbers of week or months after they escaped yes? Well, if you go from doing intense, all-day training every day...to not doing anything near that, they're body would lose some of its definiton. It makes sense for them all to not be as pumped and toned as they were in season 1. At least in my opinion.

It could be considered a good and bad thing knowing the actual history of Spartacus and his commanders (or as much as they claim to know). Assuming they follow at least some of the history to Spartacus.

I don't think anyone in this series will be having a happy ending (aside from the kind they might get at a massage parlour).

Whoever is writing the script sure is making Navia annoying as _____k. She just stands there screaming her head off

Whoever is writing the script sure is making Navia annoying as _____k. She just stands there screaming her head off

Well, after the constant raping and brutal slave labor, I could see where she might be a bit shellshocked.

I think that it's fine with Liam not being as pumped. This season is set a good numbers of week or months after they escaped yes? Well, if you go from doing intense, all-day training every day...to not doing anything near that, they're body would lose some of its definiton. It makes sense for them all to not be as pumped and toned as they were in season 1. At least in my opinion.

Agreed. I'm okay with the gladiators having lost some weight.

I finally caught up with season 2 and so far, it's not bad. Gotta love llithyia's scheming. I almost feel sorry for Glaber. Almost. Tbh I enjoy seeing him fail *evil grin*

This show needs way more nudity! And I gotta say, Xena has got a nice body. Can we please get Gabriella to guest star and fulfill long ass fantasies of mine?!?!

Seriously, not to sound like a prude, but the amt of nudity in this show is a little shocking. Entertaining, but shocking!

Way late to the party on this One. Started watching Season One of it and am blown away by it. It's like 300 on steroids. Knew I had seen the Glaber character before but it took me awhile to figure out where. Anyone else recognize him without having to look it up?

This show needs way more nudity! And I gotta say, Xena has got a nice body. Can we please get Gabriella to guest star and fulfill long ass fantasies of mine?!?!

Seriously, not to sound like a prude, but the amt of nudity in this show is a little shocking. Entertaining, but shocking!
I read your First sentence and thought you were serious.:lol

Way late to the party on this One. Started watching Season One of it and am blown away by it. It's like 300 on steroids. Knew I had seen the Glaber character before but it took me awhile to figure out where. Anyone else recognize him without having to look it up?

The elf from Lord of the Rings?. I think. :D

Awesome episode tho it moved a tad slow at times. Didn't like the repeated scenes. The carnage in the arena was pretty epic.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back