Spartacus on Starz (spoilers for US aired episodes!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spartacus Blood and Sand

Watch the first episode on the Audience channel. The new Spartacus is very, very good. Liam McIntyre does a great job, but I can't help feeling a little sad that it's not Andy. I think the scenes would be even more powerful then they already are. This is going to be another great season.

Liked ep 1 of season 2. I miss Andy a lot, and while the new guy is pretty good, will take a little getting used to. They really need to find another actor that can replace John Hannah...he was the best part of the show, and so far all the new roman characters are BORING as hell. The brother and sister combo storyline is going to annoy quickly I can tell.

After the first 20 minutes or so I wasn't sure I was going to be able to adjust to the new guy, but by the end I was totally back in. Looking forward to another amazing season.

I really missed Andy in the scenes with Crixus though.

New guy looks a little too pretty and he's not as buff as Andy was - but his acting is okay. I do like this show, but I can't escape the fact that it's a guilty pleasure - all the gratuitous sex and violence is great - but makes me feel a little dirty for watching.

Good first episode, and really great to see this back on. The new guy is good as Spartacus, maybe a little to "pretty". Andy was just great and as Spartacus was a little more raw and rough around the edges.

All in all, just glad to have it back and hope that it lives up to the first season.

not bad start for the new guy Liam. Jury is still out on if this show can really succeed w/o Andy. The other actors did great for this first episode but it will take a little time to adjust to Liam. I hope they bring in Ganicus.....this season should be good...

I started watching Spartacus : Blood and Sand and have just finished the episode 'Whore'. I was used to some degree of violence, sex and good old fashion backstabbing from HBO's 'Rome' but all I can say is 'hotdamn, this show is badass'. Can't wait to see more.

Tho seeing Andy Whitfield play Spartacus so well, it makes me even sadder to know he isn't around to play Spartacus in Season 2.

I started watching Spartacus : Blood and Sand and have just finished the episode 'Whore'. I was used to some degree of violence, sex and good old fashion backstabbing from HBO's 'Rome' but all I can say is 'hotdamn, this show is badass'. Can't wait to see more.

Tho seeing Andy Whitfield play Spartacus so well, it makes me even sadder to know he isn't around to play Spartacus in Season 2.

The rest of the episodes from season 1 keep getting better and better. The next episode (after Whore) is absolutley devastating...

Just finished the Fugitivus on Sky1, I thought it was definitely a good season opener. The last 20 minutes were absolutely quality, and I can see myself definitely liking Liam McIntyre as Spartacus (though several times I did picture Andy in the scene). Certainly looking forward to the weeks to come.

Really liked the new series, missed it so much.The violence seems to have gone up a notch and I think the shock value will really push some boundaries this time round.

Do miss Andy tho :(

Just finished the first episode. Liam did a good job. It does miss Andy. I miss Andy. RIP. dude kicked ass for a living.

The rest of the episodes from season 1 keep getting better and better. The next episode (after Whore) is absolutley devastating...

I just saw that episode. I almost cried watching the scene where
Spoiler Spoiler:

I just saw that episode. I almost cried watching the scene where
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, that scene was absolutely brutal! It all builds up for one of the best season finales I have ever seen in a show. I think you will enjoy it.

Yeah, that scene was absolutely brutal! It all builds up for one of the best season finales I have ever seen in a show. I think you will enjoy it.

Just saw the finale and I freaking LOVED it.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back