Space Slug Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good Josh.

I would have liked to keep my order, but with certain uncertainties in my financial life, when shipping time came, I had to drop the slug and the Sandtrooper.

Thanks MF!! If it hit at a different time I would have had to axe it myself.

I didn't get my Sandtrooper today cause nobody was home to sign for it. Thankfully I'll be home tomorrow.

Welsh that's a good one. :lol

Just got my shipping notification for Yavin Luke, Legacy Lazenby Bond, and..... the SLUG DIO.... YIPEE!!

Pics to arrive soon--hopefully.

I'd have one, but the pole holding the Falcon completely ruins it for me.

Looks good besides that though. Josh, do you think we can get a bigger picture :D

Josh, we know you're prowd, but you do you really have to show us your ""space slug"" in that high res ;) :rotfl

MaulFan said:
Josh, we know you're prowd, but you do you really have to show us your ""space slug"" in that high res ;) :rotfl

If ya can't show it off to friends who can ya show it off to? :lol

jlcmsu said:
If ya can't show it off to friends who can ya show it off to? :lol

Why don't you send it to those ladies taking beef with the Mary Jane statue, I'm sure they'd love to see a big space slug ;)

Hey guys- it looks like a... !

Oh wait- I think thats what somebody hinted at...

MaulFan said:
Why don't you send it to those ladies taking beef with the Mary Jane statue, I'm sure they'd love to see a big space slug ;)

They got enough of that going on between themselves. :lol

BUMP on what I think is a highly underrated SW item. I really like this one. And at the price it was going for it's a nice addition to any SW collection.

Back