1/6 Hot Toys - What If...? - Sakaarian Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for it so I figured I'd start one:

IM Sakaarian.jpg

This version showed up in Season 1, Episode 9, for all of 30 seconds.
IMG_1792.jpeg

I said, “What is this?!” when it showed up the other day…now we know.

There was supposed to be an episode in the first season of What if with both Iron Man and Gomorra, but they didn’t finish it in time and I think they’re putting it in season two.

Lego made this as well, but they increased appeal by including a Watcher minifig. If HT really wanted to make a noticeable What If chsracter, they would do the same.

Even as a die-hard IM fanatic, I don't see this one making it past the prototype phase. Even ignoring the lack of screen time, this isn't even immediately recognisable as IM. Take away the helmet and it looks like something out of a saturday-morning cartoon. Looks like a one-shot villain from RobotBoy or something.

Still can't believe we've gone this long without a concept-version repaint of Endgame Iron Patriot in War Machine colours, but that's just me.

I could see that happening.
I don't know what's taking an Iron Man-obsessed company so long to make that.....ohhh...major deja vu. I've posted this before.

But yeah, why are they scraping the bottom of the barrel when more obvious choices still exist.

There was supposed to be an episode in the first season of What if with both Iron Man and Gomorra, but they didn’t finish it in time and I think they’re putting it in season two.
Second this. Unless something changes it will be in this season:

“Basically what happened was we originally had an episode planned for earlier in the season that was a fun, light-hearted, living breathing Tony Stark-centric episode with Gamora. However, due to the COVID pandemic, one of our animation houses was hit incredibly hard, and the episode needed to be pushed into Season 2, because it would not be finished in time.”

Last edited:
I thank them for their continued service to encouraging HT to perpetually produce Iron Man’s that I could not give less of a crap about.
Every HT I skip is money saved for an InArt piece later down the line.

Back