Space Jam 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Space Jam is considered a "great" film, then I would submit that we are still lacking sequels to other "great" films such as Powder, Bio-Dome, and Showgirls.

and Showgirls.

max1353441828-front-cover.jpg

I was just watching Space Jam with my son the other day. I'm sure that he will like part 2 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i cannot wait for the remake of this:

I actually, honestly do find Kazaam a much better and much enjoyable movie than Space Jam and Shaquille is a WAY. WAY WAAAAAAY Better actor than Michael Jordan.
like, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better. (more likable as a character)

what a missed opportunity

Last edited:
Was the first one any good? I didn't see it. And I certainly won't watch this one with James. UGH!

I remembered liking the original when I was kid, but never watched it since then. Even as a Lebron fan, I really have no interest in his films, even if he were a good actor. I don't even think kids watch Looney Tunes anymore.

Was the first one any good? I didn't see it. And I certainly won't watch this one with James. UGH!

This was the best part of the movie

They're down a player in an alternate space universe and about to have to forfeit and he just shows up out of nowhere. :lol

it is awful
it has everything wrong with movies (obvious product placement, bad acting, bad green screen, bad soundtrack, cheesy dumb jokes)

the only reason it exists is because of a commercial for tennis shoes that got big sales,

it was literally made just to sell more stuff to kids, that's it
it would be like making a looney tunes movie with skrillex Just because dubstep is big right now. a dubstep movie or something

Was a huge NBA fan in the 90s so I obviously loved it back then, Had to get a the stuffed characters from Taco Bell or McDonalds - whoever was selling them. Now, I could care less.

I forgot about those "great" films.

You know, the 90's had to be the worst decade ever for good movies. There's so few.
In fairness, every decade has a lot of really crappy movies. However, the '90s, as a decade, sucks more than all others post-WW2. Therefore, by extension, it's movies suck the most.

It had its share of really great films, though. This is when Tarantino cut his teeth, when the Coen Bros. made some of their best movies, when Jurassic Park and T2 came out, etc.

I didn't realize there was a Showgirls sequel, UNFORTUNATELY! *scours internet to download a copy*

This movie will bomb so hard it'll make Ghostbusters 2 look like cinematic mastery.

I guess LeBron needed something to give him nightmares other than the NBA Finals.

It had its share of really great films, though. This is when Tarantino cut his teeth, when the Coen Bros. made some of their best movies, when Jurassic Park and T2 came out, etc.

So that constitutes what? 12 movies. :lol

I agree, 90's as a decade sucked. And I actually had a really good time in the 90's. Some of my best years.

Back