south park new season 17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lat nights episode had one funny part.
When Van Halen showed up to play in concert.
The rest was awful.
You can tell Matt & Trey want out of their contract over there.
They aren't even trying any more.
Trying to be current and edgy,but failing hard.

Lat nights episode had one funny part.
When Van Halen showed up to play in concert.
The rest was awful.
You can tell Matt & Trey want out of their contract over there.
They aren't even trying any more.
Trying to be current and edgy,but failing hard.

Unfortunately i have to agree, i had maybe one giggle, that was at butters, butters always makes me laugh. but the rest..............
isnt it renewed till like 2016?
I dread whats to come still if this is the bar they are setting. :(

I don't know what you guys are talking about. The fart stuff was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing. The Van Halen stuff was great too.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. The fart stuff was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing. The Van Halen stuff was great too.

cartman giving kyle a fart dessert with whipped cream and a cherry? LOL

Guessing you guys are pretty easy to please when it comes to 'comedy'.

Normally I am hard to please but one of the reasons I got into South Park when it first came out is because I like fart jokes. That episode was South Park going back to its roots, if only for a bit.

Normally I am hard to please but one of the reasons I got into South Park when it first came out is because I like fart jokes. That episode was South Park going back to its roots, if only for a bit.
Fart jokes are probably my least favourite form of humour (though I don't pretend to be above it... there is a certain utility to the joke... but it's limited, dammit) but for your sake, I'm glad it delivered. :duff

Fart jokes are probably my least favourite form of humour (though I don't pretend to be above it... there is a certain utility to the joke... but it's limited, dammit) but for your sake, I'm glad it delivered. :duff

It is one of my guilty pleasures. I think that is the reason why I love Terrence and Philip episodes. "Not without my ****" is one of my favorite South Park episodes.

Back