SOTA Dagon (LED Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted SOTA and told them my tale of woe. They are sending me a replacement arm. Thats champion customer service!

I contacted SOTA and told them my tale of woe. They are sending me a replacement arm. Thats champion customer service!

That is great customer service. I am afraid of getting broken fingers if I get the one in Denmark. However, if I do and SOTA can send an arm replacement, then I am all set.

For that excellent service, did you call (818) 772-7682
or e-mail them via their website (https://www.sotatoysonline.com/inde...t_us&zenid=27c4951e6e09edd35b8cec6aa8b024e3)?

Thanks.

That is great customer service. I am afraid of getting broken fingers if I get the one in Denmark. However, if I do and SOTA can send an arm replacement, then I am all set.

For that excellent service, did you call (818) 772-7682
or e-mail them via their website (https://www.sotatoysonline.com/inde...t_us&zenid=27c4951e6e09edd35b8cec6aa8b024e3)?

Thanks.

I used the email contact on their website. Got a prompt response and they shipped the arm via priority mail.

Newbie.

This whole Dagon thing has been a nightmare of it's own. Forget Nightmares of H P Lovecraft, this is Nightmares of SOTA.

I saw this on their current pprojects page with glee. And waited and waited for sideshow to be offering pre-orders, with flex pay. After a while I asked them if they were stocking this like they did the others and if there would be an exc. When they said yes I was most happy. But living in the UK, the newsletter that brought thier arrival to pre-ordering happened at about 2 -3 am here, thus I was fast asleep, so I didn't get a look in. If I'd had known it was in that letter, I'd have stayed up or set an alarm.

So I was a bit gutted, but jumped on waitlist, and then they put up the ES to 100 and I got converted, only then to be told the last few had failed QC so my order was cancelled. Gutted!

Still, I could live with the regular, but SS aren't stocking it, so no flex and no economy shipping. My only choice is direct from SOTA, but they want 3x more shipping that SS would, and I have to pay it all up front.

I then noticed the one in Denmark, which is nearer to me, so I went for it. Came yesterday. BROKEN in over 15 places. All the hands snapped off, all the fingers snapped off, and some of the fingernails snapped off, along with some of the mouth bits. One or two I could fix and live with, but this was too much for me to accept, so it's going back today for a refund.

I'm now left to decide if I want to risk going for a reg being shipped over the Atlantic and arriving unbroken. Still deciding. Might go with Entertainment Earth, they have a Mint guarantee. Still, it's the shipping, they want half as much again.

It's a dilemma, as I already have the other statues in this series.

Also, read a few of these forums and it's reassuring to know everyone has their collecting disappointments. When Dagon Ex was realeased and I didn't get one, I just had a mental image of gleeful people rubbing their hands stood over a lit up statue. But it seems there was possibly more disapointment than smiles with this line.

And with other lines, there's no doubt a sad face or two with each one. Part of the hobby, but as I say, it makes it better to know everyone gets let down.

Hi everybody
i 'm desesperate to find one !!:pray::pray:
If anyone help me
Thanks !!!

Back