SOTA Dagon (LED Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F0RSAK3N

Super Freak
Reaction score
9009481_press01-001.jpg

Is anyone else really excited for this one? I saw it on display in San Diego and it came as a surprise that it was a pre-order today.

Not me, but enough interest to sell-out. Up for second chance before it's released, however.

Never heard of Dagon or know what I'm looking at, but that statue is just awesome! Not planning on buying it, but I really like it :)

I love all the stuff SOTA has done so far, and Dagon might be my fave. I missed the preorder though. :monkey2

Is it limited to 50 total or just 50 through Sideshow?

There is a regular edition available through SOTA, also not sure if there may be other exclusives like they have done in the past like with BBTS.

Never heard of Dagon or know what I'm looking at, but that statue is just awesome! Not planning on buying it, but I really like it :)

Theres actually a movie on him/it. I actually think Dagon is a pretty cool looking but at the same time as much as I love monsters and "demons" I wouldnt pick this up. Still a cool piece though.

Hi folks

I´ve just received my Dagon (004). In the box said Collector´s Edition but I can´t find where to activate the LEDs. Someone could help me?

Hi folks

I´ve just received my Dagon (004). In the box said Collector´s Edition but I can´t find where to activate the LEDs. Someone could help me?

You may have already figured it out by now but... (in case anyone else needs it)

1) Insert batteries in the base, noting polarity.
2) View the slide switch and set to “off” if necessary.*
3) Attach Dagon to base, carefully aligning the "jack" that provides DC power when switch is “on”.
4) Cautiously reach under the base and slide the switch to the “on” position.

*Note: You could set it to the "on" position when you install the batteries, but there is a small possibility that you could briefly "short" the electrical contacts.

...hope this helps
:)

Got an email from sideshow yesterday my flex-pay Dagon was nixed. The few statues left they were holding for flexpay customers were determined to be too damaged to sell. Oh well, so it goes. No more flex pay for me.

Last edited:
Would anyone like to sell their SOTA Dagon (LED Exclusive) statue to me? Please PM (private message).
Thanks. I'll probably make a "want to buy..." also but wanted to post here as well.

The sad tale...:violin

My Exclusive Dagon arrived broken. I considered repairing it but I would know it was less than perfect. I contacted Sideshow that night, making sure that I stated I would send it back only if I could get a replacement. I shipped it back as soon as I received the RMA info.

You can imagine the rest of the story and yes, almost a month later I was informed my replacement did not pass their quality inspections. :gah: I was told repeatedly that all the faulty ones were sent back to the manufacturer. :monkey2

Last edited:
Once I received notification my sideshow order was nixed I promptly bought the only one on domestic ebay ( at a substantial mark up ) and it arrived with 3 fingers broken off one hand. Reckon I'll get some glue and make the best of it.

ouch! yep... I would recommend fixing it if you want one. :(

The fingers might even be too tiny to add a "pin" like a paper clip for added strength. It would be quite a challenge to drill tiny holes in each of the fingers for the paper clip pins.

Back