Soon Kali-Ma will rule the world.... You will be a true believer....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, jaw-to-the-floor AMAZING!!! :eek

Sideshow will NEVER top this. Put me on the list Ryan. I am IN!!!

:gun

Blind Master Workshop KICKS ASS!!!!

I'm so in for one of the limited editions -- the first figure from BMW!

Well said Wor-Gar! I looked at the first post so quickly on the way out the door for work this morning that I hadn't noticed that it was Les AND Spenser involved with this as well...BMW will be my NEW go to team for INCREDIBLE customs. This is the most amazing looking custom I've seen yet. Ever, I think.

I am so totally down and in for one of these. I know it's going to cost a tiny fortune, but it will be SOOOOO worth it. Don't know how SS is going to sell 1,000 or more of their Mola Ram 1/6 figures (when they ever get off their duffs to offer us one) unless it comes with the whole Temple as the Exclusive diorama... :angelsmil

Man, I am BEYOND blown away by this and SOOOOO stoked. I hope a Thugee is next...I'd buy 2...to flank Mola Ram!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

WOW! Excellent work guys. :bow Completely and totally realistic in every way.

The sculpt and paint work are PERFECT. The cut and lay of the outfit are PERFECT. And the proportions, which make or break the realism of a figure are PERFECT. :rock

I can't wait to see more more more from BMW !!!

Can't stop looking at this figure... just too sick! So when do we get to order?

Wow I must say that I am taken back by the overwhelming response :eek: I have been keeping track of the questions people are asking and they will be addressed very soon. A couple of quick ones I would like to address though, He should be available very soon, As everyone knows Les is working himself beyond human capacity to clear his backlog out and I respect that so once he is caught up he is prepared to hit these with a vengence. I am finishing up my Deckard project as well so I can take on these full force too. Another one I wish to stress is that even though it is a prototype, it is also one of the finished pieces, so what what see is what you get :D (Smoke filled temple playset not included, sorry :lol). Again I really can't stress enough gratitude from each of us at the great response for this. He truly was an exciting figure and as each of us saw the others work on it, it just pressed us to do better.

Thanks again,
Ryan

I'm considering getting both. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd love to get one of these if we can get some details on cost and all. Very tempted indeed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its going to be pretty damn hard for anyone to beat a great custom beause they can take so much more time on making an item.

Ditto. As soon as info can be given the only question I'll have is where do I sign?

Wow I must say that I am taken back by the overwhelming response :eek: I have been keeping track of the questions people are asking and they will be addressed very soon. A couple of quick ones I would like to address though, He should be available very soon, As everyone knows Les is working himself beyond human capacity to clear his backlog out and I respect that so once he is caught up he is prepared to hit these with a vengence. I am finishing up my Deckard project as well so I can take on these full force too. Another one I wish to stress is that even though it is a prototype, it is also one of the finished pieces, so what what see is what you get :D (Smoke filled temple playset not included, sorry :lol). Again I really can't stress enough gratitude from each of us at the great response for this. He truly was an exciting figure and as each of us saw the others work on it, it just pressed us to do better.

Thanks again,
Ryan

The thing is fantastic really. So you should be quite pleased with how things are going. I know I would be. Just count me in for one thats all. :rock

You all really outdid yourselves... this looks to be the start of something great!

An absolute work of ART. Brilliant!!!!!!

and your photos are breathtaking! so creatively done.
WELL done!!!! I'm still in awe!
Trev

Wow, that is just breathtaking. I'd be interested in one. When it comes to ToD, I gotta have at least Mola Ram in the collection

Wow. Thanks guys. To even have Trevor's response as well.

Yeah, I am still working my butt off to get out from my backlog so production waits for us to get where I can take on a reasonable amount of these at a time. This project idea was started a while back, and took some time to solve, but I am happy with it, and I think Ryan and Spencer are also.

Ryan posted it now, since he just got it photographed, and his costuming and accessory work speaks for itself, as does the headsculpt from Spencer, his best ever to me. It was a true pleasure to paint and I look forward to painting more for you guys. And as far as I know, this will only be available as this completed figure, not as parts, as it was our intent to produce top notch completed quality figures that are worthy of you guys.

Plus, I think there will be a limited number, due to the sheer amount of work on each, but the run, and releases will have to be decided after some careful considerations. I am sure you guys understand. We simply wanted you all to see what you can get from us as a team. Like Ryan said, THIS is the figure you will be able to get.

This team effort is a whole new ballgame for Ryan and Spencer and myself, so thanks for the kind words and warm reception to our first ever BMW custom piece. We wanted something that would be worth getting together to make and I hope we've actually achieved that.
Look for more figures soon also. After we get this one "officially" started!

Til official production run news... Enjoy and COVER YOUR HEARTS! COVER YOUR HEARTS!
(And give me some time to catch up more too! LOL!)

OMG!! Totally stunning!! I actually thought it was an actual pic from the movie!! :horror You guys are totally top notch artists!! That being said, I Want one too! :D

Now the real stress begins for you guys though. How many are you going to make to satisfy the demand. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back