The Official Blind Master Workshop info thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your separate talents truly complement each others; the outfit hangs perfectly, the paint job, but of course, is immaculate, and the sculpt isn't just the actor, it has a forceful quality that flirts with caricature and captures the character's soul. Fantastic.

Awesome debut figure. All the elements (clothing, headdress, sculpt, paint, photography) work so very well together. I'm eagerly looking forward to great Things to Come from BMW!

Thanks all. I consider myself very lucky to be working with Ryan and Spencer on these projects, as I see myself backing away from headpaints, as I have hinted at for a while now anyway, and this kind of work is more what I need to be doing. Plus, I can let Ryan be the main man, and be the organizer and handler, and I can do my work, and not try to be a left brained businessman, which I am not all that gifted at anyway!:lol I do art, not numbers.

But anyway, I am glad to be able to add to figures that will truly represent what I have always wanted to see produced, AND will up the ante on figures made elsewhere. This is where my future lies.

...I am glad to be able to add to figures that will truly represent what I have always wanted to see produced, AND will up the ante on figures made elsewhere. This is where my future lies.

AMAZING Les, simply amazing. The talent between the 3 of you...WOW! Anything and everything you offer up will rival anything else out there, and is a dream for us collectors.

Guess I'll just have to start a BMW fund to put some $$$ into as well, along with my HT, SS and custom paint-up service savings...
:D

:rock :rock :rock

Brilliant!
What else is there to say?
Congrats to all for the awesome work. I can't wait to see what else you guys have in store.

Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome job. Really tremendous!

May I suggest a Map Room Indy and White Dress Marion for the future? Maybe with some snakes and torches? :)

Maproom Indy is my favorite of all the Indy looks, so I am stoked, but SS may be doing that, and with a maproom environment (one can dream) so not sure that is on the docket for us. Marion, whoever, let's see what the future holds. Lots to do as is.

Thanks to all for your kind words. I know it's meant a lot to Ryan and Spencer, and I very much appreciate the compliments.

This is absolutely stunning, first-rate work of a magnitude that is inexpressible by any means other than to say "Goddamn, I want this." And if I had the money, I'd've been first in line for it. All success, guys, and I'm in awe at the deep artistry that has created this marvelous work. Superb. Simply superb.

There will be one variant of Mola we will offer next... you'll remember it from the hot beer scene.

molabeer.jpg

:horror AMAZING WORK in all aspects. THIS IS Mola Ram Congrats guys., best later than never . how it´s posible that I hadn´t seen this thread before. What happened with this custom of Mola Ram? someone finally gets this spectacular figure?

Man, I can't WAIT for one of these. Especially with the announcement of the Indy line on "pause". Hopefully with this Mola and with MFisher's help with making custom Vogel and Dietrich, I can at least end up with the following figures from the Indy films:

ROTLA

1. Adventure Indy
2. Streets Of Cairo Indy
3. Map-Room Indy (custom robes)
4. Belloq
5. Toht
6. custom Dietrich

TOD

1. custom rope-bridge Indy
2. BMW Mola Ram

TLC

1. custom TLC tie-wearing adventure Indy
2. Henry Sr.
3. custom Vogel

KOTCS

1. jacketless Indy with fridge
2. full adventure Indy

:angelsmil

Awesome list. Saya and I have 2 Molas coming- BMW and S.Studios. Waiting is killing me.

Awesome list. Saya and I have 2 Molas coming- BMW and S.Studios. Waiting is killing me.

But... Nobody have this custom in their hands? I haven´t seen pics from members allegedly got it. People here takes many time for their works
:rolleyes: I´m waiting for a conan custom

Back