Soon Kali-Ma will rule the world.... You will be a true believer....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone is eager and chomping at the bit to get one of these... but I must say, it's a great relief and tribute to BMW's professionalism that they are only taking orders once they are ready to make these available, as opposed to taking orders months and months in advance without a schedule. That's the way it should be. Hat's off to you for that!

It's the best damn thing I've seen in a long long time, best custom of the year IMO.

And very well said Greg! :lecture

Last edited:
:eek is all I can say. This thing is just insane :rock :bow
I wonder how much these are gonna be?

:eek is all I can say. This thing is just insane :rock :bow
I wonder how much these are gonna be?

Dare I say??? A LOT.

As a customizer, I know that figure ain't gonna be cheap. My figures run at least $150 and they are bare bones figures... THIS bad mama jamma has GOT to be at least $200 each. Maybe even $250.

mr-f13l.jpg

Look at that thing -- it's just SICK! Still floored how it turned out. So stoked that MOLA RAM is real instead of a pipedream and a poll.

As has been said, even if SS gets around to making this figure, it won't hold a flaming heart to this one. Not with that paintwork. Not with the real hair on the head-dress. Not with those perfect necklaces -- even has the black-red-black order just like the real thing.

The craftmanship and detail is simply unparalleled. This is going to be a coveted figure for the lucky few who get one. A true OOAK masterpiece.

Thanks again! I really appreciate the kind words. In a way though I feel sorry for those baby crocs that I had to pull those teeth from but they were they only ones in scale :lol

mr-f4l.jpg

:fireworks FIGURE OF THE YEAR !!! :fireworks

What's it they say about BMW ? "Macht mit qualitat ?" Yep, pretty much sums up the creative Team behind this beauty of a figure. You said you had an update ? This is more of a revelation! Guys you just took customising to another level. :bow

Phenomenal work...I've already PM'd, but let me say it again, please put me on the list!

:lol i thought the first pic was a promotional shot from the movie. until i noticed the arm joint i was convinced.

absolutely phenomenal work! this is better than SS, HT or enterbay could create. the perfect combination of talent on this one. sculpt and paint are fantastic, but those clothes are really amazing. kinda bowled me over at this scale.

well done BMW. hope this is the first of many. and don't keep us waiting for the preorder :lol

wow..
yeah, i'm gonna be dying to get one of these too!
Amazing work you guys! Great photo shoot too!

Absolutely amazing, I'm down for one

Dare I say??? A LOT.

As a customizer, I know that figure ain't gonna be cheap. My figures run at least $150 and they are bare bones figures... THIS bad mama jamma has GOT to be at least $200 each. Maybe even $250.

That makes my bank account cry

I have to agree that I really dig that these will be for sale rather than for "preorder". Paying upfront is a huge deterrent to buying customs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back