Soon Kali-Ma will rule the world.... You will be a true believer....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I never knew how great this figure because I never bothered to clicked on this thread...My goodness...this is just pure genius. A once in a lifetime collaboration of great artists..Just awesome work BV, Spencer and Les..too bad it's so good I could not in good conscience display it with SST Indy lol..

Thanks again to all for the very nice comments received for the big guy. I am trying to get caught up on posting and PM's again because my "real" job schedule has been keeping my hoping the past two weeks and still a little more. But enough of all that, on to the news... Soon , very soon Kali-ma will be out in force. I did want to mention one thing as well. Several people commented about the hands on the prototype so I changed them out and improved them quit a bit over the original. This pushed me back slightly on my schedule because I had to finish and cast them up. They will be cast in semi-flexible material(pretty much like a Sideshow hand) so items can be held better.

Thanks again and I will keep you posted very soon,
Ryan

mr-army.jpg

mole..dont say mole...there is a bloody mola staning right there! i want to cut him up and make some guacamola.....mola mola mola mola! cant wait to have this mole :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back