Sony Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sony Spider-Man Animated film (2018)

why are they moving so horribly?
why is spiderman such a ******? sounds like a ******
wtf is this? whats with the POW! 60s batman signs?
is peter 50 years old? he sounds rough

the animation looks worse than that old 2004 spiderman cgi mtv cartoon....................

Last edited:

I say scratch mcu white spidey 🤣🤣🤣🤣 in all seriousness this may be the first spidey movie to NOT revolve around a bad guy taking animal technology too far and who also just happens to have some intimate connection to spiderman. THANK GOD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the animation looks worse than that old 2004 spiderman cgi mtv cartoon....................

1631896_1.jpg

I'm really digging the look of this one. It's on my list for Christmas.

I love Miles and I'm glad he's getting a movie(kinda). But I agree with some that the animation movement looks like crap and the weird "trying to look like a graphic novel" shading isn't helping. I would rather they just make it nice, fluid animation along the lines of Big Hero 6 or The Incredibles. Kudos for thinking of a new way to try it but this look should not have made it past the testing stage. Also, I wish this was just about Miles taking over after Peter dies and they weren't trying to cram the whole alternate universes thing in right off the bat.

What do you mean? I think the animation looks really good.

Well, there's a few spidey's in this trailer, what one are you talking about? :lol

I'm sure that's just an effect for the trailer.

He is definitely older, maybe close to his 30's?

Let's not get to crazy.

hqdefault.jpg

I love Miles and I'm glad he's getting a movie(kinda). But I agree with some that the animation movement looks like crap and the weird "trying to look like a graphic novel" shading isn't helping. I would rather they just make it nice, fluid animation along the lines of Big Hero 6 or The Incredibles. Kudos for thinking of a new way to try it but this look should not have made it past the testing stage. Also, I wish this was just about Miles taking over after Peter dies and they weren't trying to cram the whole alternate universes thing in right off the bat.

I'm loving the style of the animation.

tumblr_p0pl4wpo1v1v0ywk4o3_500.gif

BonyCaringCommabutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Hate miles but this movie looks great!

What do you mean? I think the animation looks really good.

Well, there's a few spidey's in this trailer, what one are you talking about? :lol

I'm sure that's just an effect for the trailer.

He is definitely older, maybe close to his 30's?

Let's not get to crazy.

hqdefault.jpg

Okay show me a clip of how they moved in that show

Is it all choppy and garbage like this trailer?

Okay show me a clip of how they moved in that show

Is it all choppy and garbage like this trailer?

I can't find a gif to compare cause it's so bad everyone forgot about it! :lol

Hell I want the whole mcu like this ! They lend themselves to animated movie stakes anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like toxic colors and comicbooky visual style but they do not fit within the modern time setting.
The framerate thing is just... horrible. And so is the POV effect.

It's an interesting idea for a movie but I most likely won't be watchin' it now.
The above issues gave me a headache.

KILL SPIDEYy
Jesus... :rotfl

I like the look, but don't care one bit about the central character of this version.

I wish it was a Superior Spider-Man adaptation instead.

I still don't like Jake as Parker. Nope. Not one bit.

hes horrible. this is the first time in 20 years that i hate peter. both the voice and the ****** attitude.
no cartoon... no movie... no game has made me hate peter parker. nothing. but if the trailer showed how hes going to sound and act.... good job movie, good job on making people hate Peter in order to like Morales... bravo

Maybe there will be a spidey from a non-douchey dimension who's voiced by Christopher Daniel Barnes.

Back