Sonar for DX12 & Grenades for DX11 ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long has it been? When I first contacted them, it took a couple days to get a response.

They look really good. The sonar head looks fantastic but I'd never display it. The backpack I wouldn't mind owning but I wouldn't pay more than $25 for it whether it's HT or otherwise.

Does anyone know how to get this item?

Tried contacting the makers on FB but there has been no reply.

I think I sent 3 messages to them before they replied. Once they did though and I paid I had the pack and head withen 5 days which is quick since it came from overseas.

I think I sent 3 messages to them before they replied. Once they did though and I paid I had the pack and head withen 5 days which is quick since it came from overseas.

Yeah, they have amazingly fast shipping, given where it's coming from. So now that you have it in hand, what do you think?

I am pretty happy with the purchase. The head and pack fit perfectly and the faceplates fit properly also. Expensive but I like them.

Does anyone know how to get this item?

Tried contacting the makers on FB but there has been no reply.

Ok, three messages to these guys over a week and still no reply... :(

They don't look like a very serious business... :(

Did either of you guys get a reply in the end about buying the back pack and/or sonar head? Really considering picking these up at some point but unsure on how reliable the guys are.

Yep, I did, and got three items I received yesterday: sonar head, backpack and DX 07 light up lightsaber.

The three of them are just awesome, though the lightsaber could be brighter.

It took four days for the items to reach me in old Europe!

The ironic side of this is since they took their time to reply, I'd turned a regular sonar head into a DX 12 sonar head by transplanting the led, switch and batteries into the head cavity! So now I have two! :)

Yep, I did, and got three items I received yesterday: sonar head, backpack and DX 07 light up lightsaber.

The three of them are just awesome, though the lightsaber could be brighter.

It took four days for the items to reach me in old Europe!

The ironic side of this is since they took their time to reply, I'd turned a regular sonar head into a DX 12 sonar head by transplanting the led, switch and batteries into the head cavity! So now I have two! :)

Haha, typical. Oh well, least you have a spare/extra head. I do love that dx12 sonar head though so thinking I might have to nab one at some point. And considering how much it is for the head, I think adding in the backpack isn't too much more really. I do think its pretty pricey but considering what the original pack goes for its probably the best option.

Thanks for the reply though man. You're happy with the quality of the backpack and the sonar head then?

I got the sonar head and pack and lightsaber as well. The Batman items are awesome. The paint is a little more of a matte finish rather than a gloss so it looks really good. I bought all of the items together because it was cheaper in the long run. The batteries in the head will be able to replace too. The lightsaber is in scale with hot toys but is not very bright. The blade on mine doesn't quite light up all the way.

Great to hear. I don't actually use facebook but might be worth making an account just to order them. I really miss having the sonar head and the back pack. Glad it has a nice paint job too.

Great to hear. I don't actually use facebook but might be worth making an account just to order them. I really miss having the sonar head and the back pack. Glad it has a nice paint job too.

Yeah! Love the items too! Totally worth the price and not just a straight recast or reuse of the DX 02 mechanism.

And as for creating a Facebook account t for the occasion, I did just that! Now to find a way to erase it...

Yeah! Love the items too! Totally worth the price and not just a straight recast or reuse of the DX 02 mechanism.

And as for creating a Facebook account t for the occasion, I did just that! Now to find a way to erase it...

Yeah, I used to have the dx02 and never used the sonar head much purely because it involved pulling out the neck post each time, so this mechanism seems so much better and easier to switch between the standard pers head and the sonar. Think I may have to invest in the set. Thanks for the help guys.

As for facebook, I used to have an account years ago and it was pretty easy to close it. I think if you go under "my account" or something there's an option to close it.

Has anyone either bothered with the grenades for DX11. :lol
I wonder how it attatches. No one wants to mess up that nice coat.
Honestly, I rarely used it when I had the DX01.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't think the grenade rig was available yet. I could be wrong but I got the impression that was something they were working on but not don't yet. I used to use it for a long time with my dx01. Had it displayed for ages like that, I think it's an awesome pose and was one of the things I was really thrilled to see included in the dx01 when it was first announced.

Does anyone have a good idea on how to attack those to the DX12 overcoat?? I bought the grenades and the dx01 coat... now i have to find a way to attach them without damaging the DX12 overcoat.
Like.. sewing (it the spell correct??) wold be the best option??!

Back