Sonar for DX12 & Grenades for DX11 ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just found this and don't know if I should like or hate it. :dunno

Hate it because it would make the DX01 and DX02 less unique. Really liked HT in the end for leaving those extras to the first DX releases.

But somehow I like it because it could look great on the new figures, too.

150613_135651009932188_1527334038_n.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b48uMg_k6Lo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b48uMg_k6Lo[/ame]

This seems to be nothing more but an idea by now, as it looks like the original HT teaser:

150086_132850810212208_785371224_n.jpg

Source: https://www.facebook.com/toyzstudio/

Last edited:
Just found this and don't know if I should like or hate it. :dunno

Hate it because it would make the DX01 and DX02 less unique. Really liked HT in the end for leaving those extras to the first DX releases.

But somehow I like it because it could look great on the new figures, too.

Why do you hate it? You would still have to buy the parts from the DX02 or own the whole figure to get them on the DX12.

The DX12 is a better figure and when you take the head and pack from the DX02 you have the best of both worlds. You win. :dunno

150613_135651009932188_1527334038_n.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b48uMg_k6Lo

This seems to be nothing more but an idea by now, as it looks like the original HT teaser:

150086_132850810212208_785371224_n.jpg

Source: https://www.facebook.com/toyzstudio/

That is NOT from Hot Toys my friend, it's another company that used a photo from Hot Toys.

The pack doesn't look like it snaps in the back of the DX12. So it is just hanging there. Still glad I have my DX02 in my collection to display it properly.

Yeah, I already asked about the backpack and the sonar head. All I want is the backpack but still too expensive with shipping. This is what he quoted me to ship to the states.

the shipping cost is 30usd.

Buy sonar head only is 75usd + 30 shipping cost = 105usd

Buy back pack only is 65usd + 30 shipping cost = 95 usd

Buy sonar head and back pack is 120usd + 30 shipping cost = 150usd

This is awesome as I no longer have the dx02 but found that I really miss the sonar head. And the back pack is a big plus too. So is that a company making them or is this some sort of teaser from hot toys? A little confused by what exactly this all means.

This is awesome as I no longer have the dx02 but found that I really miss the sonar head. And the back pack is a big plus too. So is that a company making them or is this some sort of teaser from hot toys? A little confused by what exactly this all means.

Not HT. They're called Toyzstudio HK. You gotta send them a PM on Facebook

nice...depending on the price...

Price that they gave me is posted above.

Why do you hate it? You would still have to buy the parts from the DX02 or own the whole figure to get them on the DX12.

The DX12 is a better figure and when you take the head and pack from the DX02 you have the best of both worlds. You win. :dunno (...)

Yes, but this company seems to offer new unlicensed sonar heads for the DX12, so this is why I don't know if I should like or hate it.

(...)That is NOT from Hot Toys my friend, it's another company that used a photo from Hot Toys.

Didn't say it's from HT, I said:

(...)
(...)

YOu gotta send them a PM on Facebook

Price that they gave me is posted above.

Ahh, I don't use facebook. Bit of a pain. That is a bit pricey though. I suppose you're looking at that same kind of price, if not more, on ebay. And at least with this it looks like its the dx12 cowl so much better than the dx02 plus you don't need to ke switching out the neck as you would with dx02. Hmm, quite tempting.

Oh! Really expensive...no thanks!:lol

Yup. I was hoping for cheap considering they're a new company making recasts.

Ahh, I don't use facebook. Bit of a pain. That is a bit pricey though. I suppose you're looking at that same kind of price, if not more, on ebay. And at least with this it looks like its the dx12 cowl so much better than the dx02 plus you don't need to ke switching out the neck as you would with dx02. Hmm, quite tempting.

That's because it's a recast of the DX12. Just without PERS and sonar eyes put in.

Yes, but this company seems to offer new unlicensed sonar heads for the DX12, so this is why I don't know if I should like or hate it.

Didn't say it's from HT, I said:

Ahhhh, yes I see that now.

You still need the neck post for the sonar head from DX02 unless the head itself lights up.

In the video you see them pick up the head and switch the eyes on and off. Must be a different method to the dx02.

Yup. I was hoping for cheap considering they're a new company making recasts.

That's because it's a recast of the DX12. Just without PERS and sonar eyes put in.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Looks like its just the dx12 head but with sonar eyes.

This HAS to be a sister company of Hot Toys. How can they use photos by Hot Toys and get the parts to look exactly the same?

Back