• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WWII figures Joker clothes. Other items.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFiend

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
US BUYERS ONLY PLEASE. SHIPPING IS ADDED INTO THE COST, SO KEEP THAT IN MIND.

*****WILL CONSIDER OFFERS ON ALL ITEMS****

Medix body with DX12 Wayne head and ebay mask. SOLD
For those not in the know a Medix body is the DX02 torso with Medicom arms and legs. The crease around the waist is hidden by the belt. For newbies the Medix isn't as poseable as the newer HT figure. The armor does have some blemishes, mostly in areas that are hidden by the cape or shoulder armor. Pics below.The pics make it looks worse than they are. I drowned it in harsh light and the camera made it look worse. The hands are HT DX12 hand with the cuff cut off. The cape is a long lforigno custom. Accessories added. All items and hands included. One thing to mention is the extra belt that is included doesn't snap together in the back as it should. This was just a bad design on Hot Toys part. It's really added as a freebie. I used blu-tac to keep it shut, or just a dab of super glue. It also has indentures on the back where it's supposed to snap together as seen in the pics. The cuffs on the but one pair of fist have been cut off on the gloves.

Joker clothes - the shirt and pants are DX11, the shoes and vest are DX01. The tie also came along with the 1/6 lot I purchased a while back. I don't know what it's from but it's crap. It's included as a freebie. ONe thing to note is that there is a small faded area on the right pant leg from minor weathering in the past. The weathering was taken off hence the the faded area. $35

Sideshow Deluxe Vader head with lowered dome. The right tuck fell off and had to be re-glued and painted. As seen pictured the tuck is slightly dimmer in silver. Also, there are some scuffs on the top and top/back side of the dome. I have included pictures. $33

Hurricane ANH modified Hasbro dome. - As seen it\'s been modified to replicate the ANH Vader dome with the widows peak. $25

Custom Patton sculpt painted by Galactiboy. SCULPT ONLY FOR SALE. $35

Rocco Jon Snow sculpt OVERSIZED- This was from his first batch that came out oversized. Pic taken of sculpt on the body for reference. $30

Hot Toys DX05 Indy sculpt- The hat is NOT HT, not do I know what it's from. I came in a 1/6 lot I bought a while back. THe sculpt has been modified. THe guyliner has been taken off and the inner workings were taken out to reform the sculpt. That's why the inside/backside of the sculpt looks worked over, but it won't be seen with the hat/hair over top. PERS works fine. $25

Last edited:
Re: Head sculpts, Joker clothes, odds and ends...

PATH OF THE JEDI book VAULT EDITION - The box has shelf wear/creases but the book and electronic case are in excellent condition and has never been displayed.When you hit the button( shown in pictures) the panels open up and the book inside rises with light and sound effects. It's supposed to be a training book for Jedi. The idea is that it's been passed down from Jedi to Jedi and it includes small artifacts that may relate to certain passages. It has "hand written" notes in the margins from SW characters etc. It's a neat collectible , it's just not for me. It's great for anyone with a Star Wars room and if you're into the Extended Universe/Prequels. $60

WWII FIGURES- I SHAVED THE CHESTS OFF THE BODIES ON ALL THE WWII FIGURES BECAUSE THEY WERE THE OLD SCHOOL DID BODIES THAT MADE THEM LOOK ABSURDLY BARREL CHESTED.

Toy City Soviet Scout (THE HEAD IS NOT INCLUDED!!!!) $73 NO BOX

3R Heinz Guderian in panzer uniform- binoculars not included NO BOX $80

[/B]

Toy City German officer - Everything seen is included. NO BOX $95

Last edited:
Re: Head sculpts, Joker clothes, odds and ends...

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Re: Head sculpts, Joker clothes, SSC deluxe Vader head, Hurricane ANH dome,Jedi Path

Don't know if I ever saw the completed Patton... looks good :duff

Re: Head sculpts, Joker clothes, SSC deluxe Vader head, Hurricane ANH dome,Jedi Path

Oh, I thought I showed you. May have forgotten. He does look good. Making room for a new Patton though.

Is the Joker outfit still available?

Does Anakin show up when you remove helment from this Vader head?

Back