Son of Dengar's Den of Stuff.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright! I'm starting to prep kits for the mighty Ephant Mon! Can I get a headcount of who would want an unpainted kit? The price is $325 for the cast pieces, it's a HUGE sculpt and uses a lot of plastic and foam. So time and supply got me to that price. You get the Ephant Mon Head/ Torso, Jaw, 2 Hands, 2 Wrist Pegs, 2 Feet, 2 Calves and the Cane. I'll have painted pics posted soon!

Me me me me!! Post more pics bro, he's gonna be such an imposing presence on the shelf! I can't wait to see him fully complete, you did such a great job!

B18D6B81-E746-4E40-9918-10FFD68828B8.jpeg

Finished up my Hermi Odle. Very happy how he came out. Thanks again SOD for this masterful kit! :clap

My original plan was to work on him after I had a number of other projects finished up, but this was such a cool and imposing kit that I moved him up in the work queue.

I added some girth to the figure in the front (belly) and back (hunch) with some additional foam pieces, used old Hasbro Jedi robes and some old t-shirts for the clothing, and couldn't resist adding some drool.

He is locked in place in the Jabba's Palace diorama. Only thing I still need to do is to add a drool puddle on the steps/floor under his mouth.

Hermi Odle.jpg

Finished up my Hermi Odle. Very happy how he came out. Thanks again SOD for this masterful kit! :clap

My original plan was to work on him after I had a number of other projects finished up, but this was such a cool and imposing kit that I moved him up in the work queue.

I added some girth to the figure in the front (belly) and back (hunch) with some additional foam pieces, used old Hasbro Jedi robes and some old t-shirts for the clothing, and couldn't resist adding some drool.

He is locked in place in the Jabba's Palace diorama. Only thing I still need to do is to add a drool puddle on the steps/floor under his mouth.

View attachment 470200

Holy cow! That is awesome! Just incredible what you’ve done with SOD’s amazing piece. Congrats to both of you.

View attachment 470200

WOW!! Cant wait to get mine done. What did you use for the drool?

View attachment 470200

WOW!! Cant wait to get mine done. What did you use for the drool?

That?s so cool! Great job SOD and dls!! Awesome sculpt and awesome paint job, I love the drool!

Thanks for all of the comments on the paint/drool/outfit on Hermie.

I kid you not, the kit is so cool it truly inspires a person to try to go all out with the finishing on it. Cannot say enough good things about SOD's work on this.

rocky - the droll is pain old two-part clear epoxy... the kind that sets up in one minute. I let it dry, then went over it with a couple coats of clear Elmer's glue to extend it and gloss it up a bit more.

Back