Son of Dengar's Den of Stuff.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been busy stirring in shadows an watching from afar... but now amidst the chaos, I STRIKE!! ahem.. cough cough.. sorry for the dramatics.

But guys, my Hermi Odle kit is finished!!! Cagoda did me a major solid and painted my prototype! If any of you buy one, please do you yourself a favor and have him paint it. He made this guy look better than I could have ever imagined.

Anyways, Hermi's body is made of a light weight foam so it won't fall over when the torso is put over a body. The face and chest are a plastic shell encasing said foam body so there's detail in the face! He comes with legs, hands and forearms cast in plastic. Plus there's a joint for wrist mobility. I'm pretty happy with how he turned out! I'll post pics of what comes in the kit in a bit. Just wanted to share him with the group! Hope you all dig it!

58933809927__FA6FDBCE-C8C4-48BC-BEC7-6154FB54CC04.jpg

58933849705__E952AA9A-6B49-4B2B-ABD3-8124539912B1.jpg

58933812884__9DC070E1-3689-4C7D-8128-4FF50965121F.jpg

58933839308__DAEA103C-77FB-408B-B485-4C756E0B378A.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

There are some stunningly good customs going on in here. Amazing work, Dengar! :clap

I'm sure you already have seen these, but here are a couple of ref picks for futzing his outfit/cloaks:

48680700976_0667e6e4fb_k.jpg

Lol!! Thanks so much guys!! I?m beyond excited that you guys like him!!!

Talibane, yeah my plan was to shred his shirt some more in the front. Maybe and another bundle of cloak in the back of him, which would make him more stable too. Though he does a pretty good job of standing up and not falling over! It?s crazy man, just sitting here looking at him, there?s such a Henson workshop feel with him. Makes me wanna start watching Dark Crystal today.

Rocky, you know it! My Ephant Mon is all done! I?ll post pics later today before I start making molds!

The site has been super weird and essentially non functional for me too but this is the first time I?m able to post in a bit.

Excellent job!!!! Son of Dengar kills it with his customs! I love the clothes, you did a really great job with the tattered robes! Glad I could help with the paint job :)

Yeah, sadly this site seems to be slowly dying - I thought maybe it was a couple of days of frustration then back to normal but it's been like this for a while now. I assume it's a cheaper server, but it's not delivering like the old server did.:gah:

Hey guys!

Yeah, the site's engine is at a standstill. I've been trying to post pics of the final kit but just haven't been able to do so. But here ya go!

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

The 1/6th scale Hermi Odle figure kit includes:
*A massive perfect likeness head & torso attachment made to fit on all standard 1/6 scale bodies. (Casted foam with a sculpted polyurethane plastic outer shell)
*2 Posable forearms with hands (Including joints)
*2 Foot and calve sculpts.
*Adhesive strips for customization.
*Instruction Manual

I'm selling the kit for 250.00. If anyone is interested please let me know!
I was gonna post pics of my new Ephant Mon kit but I'm in the middle of making molds for him now. :pray:

Just beautiful work, SoD and I love the box too.:clap

When you say the head is foam, you mean it's soft/squishy or firm on the inside?

Looking forward to seeing what you do next. Is it Ephant Mon?

Right on Rocky!! Thanks Talibane! Yeah I wanted it to have that old school feel! As far as the foam goes, it?s a harder foam so it keeps its form very well. I did it so the damn thing wouldn?t be 5 lbs and just fall over! And yeah, Ephant Mon is being cast as we speak. I?m using a very similar technique with him!

That is just awesome!! I love the creativity and craftsmanship involved in designing the figure. Mind-blowing stuff, SoD; incredibly impressive! :clap

Back